Making a game

Zenfire

This is what I have so far for the plot. Any thoughts or opinions welcome.

Plot:

You are coming home one night after spending a few hours with your friends at a night club. Staggering blindly filled with cheap booze and drugs from a man called "Whit Pete" (name can be changed later). Out of the corner of your eye you spot an odd shape moving quickly through the shadows. From here you have two roads each will take you on a different path, will you follow the shadow to the world of the unknown or will you pass it off as a side effect of your drug addled brain?

If you choose to follow the shadow you are greeted by a strange man clad in white shining brightly from the fluorescent glow of the street light. You find it a bit out of place in this dark dreary city; a city full of sin and corruption. The figure in white beckons you over. You cautiously wander over to the man, hands in your pockets searching for any kind of weapon in case things take a bad turn. "What could he possibly want with me"? That is just one of the questions swirling, dancing, repeating in your mind. He starts to tell you about this hidden society; a world of darkness.

"There are things that man as a society, as a kind, cannot explain. Some say they are just mutations, other a curse from God but however you look at it they are real. Hiding in the shadows. Some trying to just survive, others preying on the weak, the helpless. Driven by lust for power and the callousness of human life they kill without discretion.”

You have no clue what he is even talking about. "What things?” you ask, "Why are you telling me all this?"

The figure in white does not answer. He disappears into the darkness, like a flickering candle being blown out by the wind. Only the echo of his words remain. Be wary of who you trust.

You walk away wondering just what has happened. You finally make it back to your place, exhausted from a long night you go quickly to sleep. Your dreams are riddled with questions. You wake up, your head full of cotton. You look around slowly, pain fills your mind as the light of a new day pours through your open windows. Now you must make your choice.

I apologise if I have broken any forum posting rules. If so please let me know and I will rectify it immediately. And I also apologise if I have caused any offence to anyone.

You still wake up the very next day but as you are walking around the city you run into a supernatural hunter who is struggling for his life against a feral vampire. From there you have the choice to help the hunter kill the vampire. Which will lead to you being invited to become one yourself or you may help the vampire giving you a chance to join them.

I do apologise that it is terrible worded. Sorry if I have wasted your time if you read this reply.