Tes V

dasocksjunk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the way I take it is to instead of starting over in a new worldspace, get the people from all the most revolutionary modding projects, or at least use these mods, such as Elsweyr Deserts of Anequina, Silgrad Tower, Colored Rooms and Empire's Glory, and make them part of a much bigger modding group to expand Cyrodiil. Starting in a new worldspace would take too much time and effort... as cool as going to Tamriel in another time is... but seeing as we already have all these mods that expand Cyrodiil as it as, I think it would be much easier to go with what we've got. And seeing how mods like Empire's Glory start after the MQ is finished, we could have TESV virtually start when the TESIV MQ ends - and about these new lands, maybe some of them could be unlocked only after the MQ is finished, to be used only for TESV. But regardless the first thing to decide is: where will TESV be set? Just in Cyrodiil? Or in another place?

OMFG!!! i thought this mod was going no where until i realisede there were more pages.....

This is great! our modding team is now up to 6 peeps.

If you want to help, that would be great because we still no a hell of alot more people working on this. I'll give you my email after you put your name down on this forum and the details will be discussed over MSN.

I have some story ideas.

I also have some quest and game design ideas, including an idea in which psychic guards actually make sense!

I also thought it would be really cool if, instead of a bunch of small dungeons to explore, there are several really big ones. I mean really, really big, with multiple and often mysteriously locked entrances. Inside, you can discover things that trigger quests, as well as be assinged quests to go into parts of them.

I would love to put my two cents into this project, however, I don't really have time to do any real modding. I would, however, love to write dialogue and quests and such.

I have one request above all others though:

This should not just be in one or two valleys like Cyrodill. This should be a large land mass with multiple valleys and mountain ranges in one kingdom. Imagine if you had to cross over the Valus Mountains to get to Cheydinhall, or the Jeralls to get to Bruma. I'm not talking about into those neighboring countries, I'm saying, what if Cyrodill was actually that size?

It would give those towns so much more importance. There would be farms and villages all around them, gradually getting thicker until you reach honest to God city walls and there it is.

I know that would be a lot of work, but then again, I'd be cool with also having wide stretches of empty wilderness as well. Gives it more significance with you actually do find something. I never really liked how you can often see from one ruin to the next in Oblivion.