Internet Explorer VS Mozilla Fire Fix

Ranokoa

The real big thing to keep in mind is this...

If you search for "Firefox" in Bing, the first link (bold, yellow, titled "download") is for IE. If people actually wanted to use IE, they wouldn't have any reason to try and push it on people who obviously know what they want.

And, coincidentally, supports the reasoning why you should never use Bing unless you want a decidedly biased search.

Edited by Vagrant0

The real big thing to keep in mind is this...

If you search for "Firefox" in Bing, the first link (bold, yellow, titled "download") is for IE. If people actually wanted to use IE, they wouldn't have any reason to try and push it on people who obviously know what they want.

And, coincidentally, supports the reasoning why you should never use Bing unless you want a decidedly biased search.

Yes, that is an obvious bully technique. It shows up as a "Sponsored Sites" banner but you don't see that same banner on other searches each time. If not careful, you might actually click on it thinking it was a returned result for firefox. Pricks.

My buddy at work gave Bing search a chance and wanted to use it for a week to see if it would grow on him. He gave up after about 2 days when he needed to find a solution to a PC problem but bing would never find what he was looking for and Google found the solution in the 1st pass.

LHammonds

I use to use IE but like an old man with out a cane or in a car it keep't crash one page, two page, crash, reload, one more page, two more page, crash.

one day I had it and replaced every thing on the IE over to FF and found it infinitely better well some pages almost always crashes it and since I switched over to a cheaper connection it's as slow as a tortoise but still awesome and couldn't imagin what IEs like :thumbsup:

That is why I use the one I do....old eyes can't take the glare of some of the skins...this one I find a non distraction and can be on for hours at a time.

Hey check out my new firefox! I gotta say, I actually am starting to like this. Thanks for the advice!

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5730/firefoxgg.jpg

EDIT: Oh yes, post number 800.

Hm... Now you have me wanting Nexus to have another theme option... Something new...

Wonder how likely that is, though... :whistling:

IE8 v firefox 3.5.5 i have to vote for firefox as well its remembers all your password and is alot faster than IE8 safer to web browse as well also with Adblock Plus say goodbye to all them ads from your sites.... also firefox looks alot better alot of good skins out there all free also backing up your bookmarks is so easy.

:bomb_ie:

:iluvff:

http://adblockplus.org/en/ = 100% free no ads