The Master Of Zooz

Malchik

Áni closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Moving to each side of the boulder, he looks down at the remaining skeletons. He carefully lines up his shot, and double checks the trajectory the boulder needs to travel on. Placing his hands wide on the boulder to steady it, he pushes the boulder down the tunnel.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC> Sorry for the delay. I am on holiday until 22/7. Internet connection has been more difficult than I'd hoped.

On Topic

By luck or good aim the boulder knocks over the remaining skeletons. A part of the key appears on the floor of the cave. You move on to the final tunnel.

A voice says:-

"There are three riddles. Only one person may answer each and each must be answered by a different member of your team. Whoever wishes to take the first riddle. Please step forward into the centre of the room and say 'ready' when you are. The first two riddles are easier than the third."

A light seeming to come from nowhere, illuminates the centre of the cave. This will give you the final piece of the key.

Who will answer the first riddle?

• 2 weeks later...

OOC> Okay, we can continue with three. Baba John is having problems logging in but hopes to keep on. I will contact the other three by email and see if they are still interested. I will update the rpg shortly but atm are a bit tied up with funeral arrangements etc. There are three riddles to come and they get progressively harder. Each has to be answered by a different player. You might wish to decide who goes first before I post the riddle. The first two are relatively straightforward. The third is not.

Phawk, Red Plague thanks for the condolences. Yes, my mother was old. In many ways it was a good way to go as she died in her sleep without any suspicion on anyone's part that she might. (I had taken her on holiday in Eire and we were planning the next day's itinerary.) The shock was for me!

But life and rpgs go on. Please post the order in which you plan to (try to) answer the riddles.

ooc> Hi all. Sorry I haven't been around for ages. Malchik, my sincrerest condolences. I'm glad it was peaceful. As much as I'd like to continue, I just don't have the time with my new job. If you like you can use my char if need be, and I'll pop in and see how you're getting on now and again, and maybe post something if that's OK. Cheers :)

OOC> Okay. Please bear with me until after the funeral (on Wednesday). I will post the first riddle then. Please remember it needs a different player to answer each one.

OOC -> First of all my condolences. Second, I'm willing to continue this. The way I see it is that the first two riddles aren't that hard and can be answered by anyone member.. But the third will need some thought. Perhaps we should nominate players for the third, the one who gets the most votes can go if that person thinks he can do it.

Archived