The Master Of Zooz

Malchik

The women are confused. One laughs.

"We are honest folk in Farrik. We could invent something to cheat you out of the money you seem so keen on getting rid of but that is not how we are. This village has 145 people and not one would tell you differently. Daily excitements are the rising costs on the mainland, whose husband flirts with whose wife, which child has been naughty. None of those things would interest a visitor. Is there some particular thing you came to Farrik for?"

At least you have learned that the settlement on the island has a name.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac looks at the female figure before him with a frown, his eyes are stripped of emotion, as his face, his arms are folded on his chest and starts to talk...

"I guess you and I are after the same thing... Forgive me if I am being rude but I believe we dont have the time... I am mac, I come from afar and I am seeking this... child... you are also interested, so why not join our forces, we might have better chance together..."

He takes a step further from Esha and nods as a greeting... "maybe we would find more info at a tavern or something, the bartenders might know more then the local shop keepers..."

Esha bows to Mac....arms out from the elbows and hands down. She maintains eye contact the entire time as she assumes she is a higher caste than he.

"I am Esha...daughter of Eshanika...granddaughter of stone and Witch to our clan." She awaits the proper greeting and realizes that she was not going to get it. "Goddess bless this greeting."

She rose again and looked over Mack from head to toes with a raised brow. "I do believe that we are searhing for the same thing....I am not....opposed to joining forces at this time." She then grinned at Mac in a completely reversal of the stern and ceremonial manner to which she had treated him before. At her grin Esha seemed much more friendly and open and her unusual eys flashed with delight. She thought to herself that pairing up with a strong male may be very beneficial.

OOC> This is a rather rough and ready drawing of the island as you saw it 'from the air' as it were. It may propmt you to ask other questions of the villagers.

(O.T.---Malchik--you write like a serial killer!!)

OOT> Hi guys i decided to join here this i think is my second Rp not counting The Snow Arena.Before i start i need to know if i can make my character an immortal entity,something like a essential character.I decided to join because i think i need to brush upon my RP skills and also because i though it would be fun cus i like to Rp :thanks:

OOT> Hi guys i decided to join here this i think is my second Rp not counting The Snow Arena.Before i start i need to know if i can make my character an immortal entity,something like a essential character.I decided to join because i think i need to brush upon my RP skills and also because i though it would be fun cus i like to Rp :thanks:

OT....You need to talk to Malchik about joining beefore you do. This is not a completely open RPG...so send him an email.

Mac bows to greet Esha to shock her, "I am honored to be on your side witch" he says and quickly he raises to meet her eyes... "I think we should keep a low profile so we dont attract a lot of attention to find this... Child..." and he takes a quick look around the people in the market place... "Maybe we should seek a more quiter place to share our knowlegde, huh witch?"

Mac waits for Esha's reaction...

T'skar watches as two of her traveling companions head out the door to the market. She orders a local wine from the woman coming to serve them, and then waits pensively while it comes.

As the woman turns to leave, she asks "We have heard in our travels of ruins on this Island, but this village looks very well kept. Are there any near here?"

Archived