Desperado: Innger Demons--Huge mod to take place outside of Cyrodil

Blitzkrieg3801

:( Well, I've got 230 or so views an only 9 comments... I'm starting to squirm a bit. I don't mean to seem precocious, but please leave comments. I would REALLY aprreciate some feed back at least about the ideas posted here.

Thanks much.

ES

• 4 weeks later...
Well, I suppose it's time to move on. This idea is now up for grabs as the base. I'm off to my track season and a hard semester of classes and studying. I doubt I'll even check in for another month or two.

I think It should Be like a wild west realm (because desperado that sounds westerny, I also Think that the Name of your realm Should Be Desperado) that would be awsome and it would fit your story line I myself am doing a mod and i am going to request a wild west realm

The book I have in the works is a western. I think that to pull off a legit western style mod, though, it would better to wait for the next game. I would have to reformat and mix to get something that would fit oblivion. This would be the prequel, more or less, to Desperado: The Drifter and The Tree. This would be Desperado: Inner Demons, which is a more fantasy-epic driven story about Blitzkrieg and the wolves fighting back against Aiden, rather than my current wild west orphan-turned-desperado character Jameson who's mind has been contorted by Aiden.

• 3 years later...