Female Armored Jumpsuits?

doublemienshao

The nexus mods sections have a handy feature called "Search" It you left click on the word "search" at the top of the page, a box will appear where you can enter some search criteria. If you left click on the phrase "Advanced search" at the bottom of the box, you will be taken to another page with expanded search criteria. If you were to enter "armored jumpsuit" in the "description contains" section and left click "submit" you would receive this result: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50142/? among others.

Edited by M48A5

No not the vault jumpsuit. I mean like repairman jumpsuits. I am fully aware of those. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44194/? this is what I mean. Those are male (kinda they don't work well with a pipboy on.) But there is no female models since it's just based of Raul's Armored Jumpsuit. I'm curious if any was working on or has done a female version. I'm having trouble getting nif on blender and I don't think I can.

You are more then welcome to request whatever you want whenever you want, I do not know if the armor has been done for females or not but the Tailored Maid mod will give you the ability to make the armor you want.

Of course its not, so long as you are not bumping a thread (which you are not, its just the only rule in this forum) then your good to request. You may not get any help (as people tend to be busy with their own projects) your not doing anything wrong.

You might be able to take the mesh from Tailor Maid and put it over a female jumpsuit mesh, you would need nifskope to do so.

I did not mean that you could not request whatever you want. I was just offering an alternative solution that was available now. As nivea stated, you may not get what you want in the near future. It would only happen if someone with experience with blender and nifskope would also want the same thing.