Gonna try this again...

SwearNSC

Ok, I'll try to get my question across better this time. Do I have to be a premium member on Nexus to download CBBE, UNP, or SeveNBase body types? Every time I even try to go to the pages for download I get told I have to change my content setting (unblock content.) Hopefully this will get me an answer. Thank You for Your Time. Swear

No, you don't need a premium account to download those mods. If you wanted to download them quicker, yes, but you should be able to download them. If you go to your 'Edit Preferences' in the dropdown menu under your name, on that page is a dropdown menu with the settings that will allow you to block / unblock adult content. By default it's set to 'Block Adult Content' and since the bodies are Adult, they are obviously blocked. If you switch to unblock and save, then they will be unblocked.

Edit: The dropdown menu with Edit preferences is found on the Nexus sites (www.nexusmods.com), not the forum, which is this site (forums.nexusmods.com)

Edited by Tealbow

You should not have to be Premium member to do that. If you need to change your settings to download what might be considered adult content...if you are old enough: Click on your name or avatar to go to your forum profile. Click on "Nexus Profile" on the left side, should be last entry under your avatar pic. You should be at what some consider your "mini profile. Upper right area is your avatar. Beside that is "SwearNSC's account" Click on that and pull down menu appears. Click "user area". Middle top is "User". Click on "Change your site preferences" Under first thing under "global preferences" is where you toggle to view adult content.

EDIT:Tealbow must type faster than I do and beat me by a few minutes