Camp attack?..

Naty

Exactly when do the camp gets attacked?.. Ive looked through different walkthrought but the info there is chaotic - some say its after 2 allies done, some say after 3 allies done.... Im playing Dalish elf and writing a fic about my charrie(yes, Im crazy, I know) and I want to know what exactly happened to Tamlen. So... when is the camp attack? Can I miss it if I dont do it in right time?.. Does it require anything like level?..

Or maybe someone can describe me the last scene of Tamlen?.. That will do too, if its impossible to figure out when the attack is.

My camp was attacked after completing redcliffe, broken circles and brecilian forest main quests.

Hm, strange... I had those completed, but no attack, no matter how many times I returned to camp.... Does Redcliffe includes the Ashes quest?.. I just have it finished, maybe it shouldnt be...

See here, thats all i could find on him: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Tamlen

Yeah, I know that one... but it has only very limited info as to what happened during the camp attack xP

My camp was attacked after completing redcliffe, broken circles and brecilian forest main quests.

Hm, strange... I had those completed, but no attack, no matter how many times I returned to camp.... Does Redcliffe includes the Ashes quest?.. I just have it finished, maybe it shouldnt be...

See here, thats all i could find on him: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Tamlen

Yeah, I know that one... but it has only very limited info as to what happened during the camp attack xP

yeah... after you use the ashes to cure the king , your camp will be attacked

yeah... after you use the ashes to cure the king , your camp will be attacked

Very strange.((( Ive cured earl but nothing happends in the camp... what about level, what level were you at the attack time? Maybe my level is too low?..

I think...lvl 14 or 15 and it happened on the map while i was traveling to dwarven city(I don't remember the name).

Perhaps the level was the reason. I was 13, I leveled up and encountered camp attack pretty soon - untill that I ran through map encountering only darkspawn random attacks.

Thanks for the help! :)