Introduction AlmightyKFC

AlmightyKFC

Hello my name is Dave, I go by the alias of AlmightyKFC and I usually play gmod, but I'm currently updating my pc (will post specs at bottom) so that I may enjoy games like Fallout3 and Oblivion in their full beauty and with even more beautiful mods. I enjoy taking my dog Tia, a female pug/pekingese mix who is adorable, on walks and when I used to live in the country I liked walking around in the surrounding timber. Well this was just a short introduction to me and I hope I get to know all of you better, Happy modding.

-AlmightyKFC

Antec 902 case

Ati radeon 4870

Corsair 750w PSU

CPU Q6600 quad core

Mobo Asus p5q pro turbo

Ram 4gb of mushkin ddr2 PC2 8500

HDD 640gb WD caviar black

Leave comments or recommendations please

I'm not sure why the first post was reported, I think someone's overreacting a bit too much. He/she must have had a terrible experience with KFC, not to mention all the bad rep they get concerning animal abuse; though I don't eat there often I like what I get. Deep-fried, 1000 calorie chicken is a rare delicacy for me ;)

Anyway, greetings to you too. Enjoy your stay. Just...try to keep the Nexus as low-cal as it is, will you? That's all I ask.

I'm not sure why the first post was reported, I think someone's overreacting a bit too much. He/she must have had a terrible experience with KFC, not to mention all the bad rep they get concerning animal abuse; though I don't eat there often I like what I get. Deep-fried, 1000 calorie chicken is a rare delicacy for me ;)

Anyway, greetings to you too. Enjoy your stay. Just...try to keep the Nexus as low-cal as it is, will you? That's all I ask.

Thanks for all the greeting from everybody, however I don't understand what you mean by " low-cal " Iv'e underlined the text above.

I think it was meant as a joke? You know, KFCs a very high-calorie fast-food chain and you've got a col... nevermind.

Anyway! Welcome to the NEXUS FORUMS!

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION ---> http://s1.zetaboards.com/Newblivion/index/

A lot of newbies ask for modding help. Just a link to a mod me and some peeps are working on... If you're interested that is.

Oh! And I LOVE G-mod. PHX 3 was a pain to get though. Anyway....