• Nomad
    • Alex mercer
    • The lone wanderer
    • Reaper
    • Master chief
    • B.J. blackowitz
    • Chell
    • Jack

Nadin... I thought i would never have to explain to anyone who serious sam is here goes...

Serious Sam is the most Bada$$ motherf(&er ever alright he is the one who saves earth and kills things and says

Double the gun Double the Fun
when you get two pistols or anything

Nadin... I thought i would never have to explain to anyone who serious sam is here goes...

Serious Sam is the most Bada$$ motherf(&er ever alright he is the one who saves earth and kills things and says

Huh. Never heard of him. Sounds vaguely like pyscho from crysis.

Wait . . . I've just realized. You only gave 9 choices (the maximum is 10) :verymad: !!! As the was "Head of Polling Industry", I am very offended by your action :down: :P .

And where's Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell), Leon S.Kennedy (Resident Evil 4) and Prince of Persia (even I already voted) ???

Huh. Never heard of him. Sounds vaguely like pyscho from crysis.

I can perfectly assure you he is no psycho

Also he said that when he used a double barrel shotgun instead of a single barrel one.

In addition he is the literal personification of the metaphor "One-man army" be he fights against entire armies on his own.

Wait . . . I've just realized. You only gave 9 choices (the maximum is 10) :verymad: !!! As the was "Head of Polling Industry", I am very offended by your action :down: :P .

And where's Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell), Leon S.Kennedy (Resident Evil 4) and Prince of Persia (even I already voted) ???

I told you. I don't have that many games. These are all I knew.

O.K....I knew there's some girl named samus but I don't know what game she's from.

OK I know hes not really in a game or not even on the list but

SNAKE EYES

come on how could you guys forget about such a pwnage ninja he would go into every single game and kill them ALL

Gordon Freeman, handsdown. Not a military man, soldier, commando, spy, or anything of the like, just a physicist caught at the wrong place at the wrong time. If it wasn't for his epic adventure at the hands of the aliens, he probably would have never gotten laid.

Besides, his mustache and glasses are cute. I liked his slicked back hair in HL1, I was sad to see he got a haircut in HL2. I guess he realized there was little time to oil his hair while combatting zombies....with a crowbar, mind you.