Werewolf Village

Jacob Black

I have noticed that there are alreadly a few werewolf mods for oblivion (personally I think that there is not enough of them) But there is not one with a town inhabited by them. I, If the modding comunity is up to my challenge, propose a request for such a mod. The Town (called Brad) should be located in the lofty Snowy mountains I will scout out a location if any one wants to do this mod idea. the towns In habitants will all be werewolves who either lost there human forms or just like to stay in there true forms (they have lived for a long time so they wont ever grow old and are highly spiritualy adept (yes they can talk[should be able to talk]) they are just like the werewolves in Legends of the north (with all the varing fur colors: Gray with gold eyes, Gray with blue eyes , White with blue eyes, White with gold eyes, Black with red eyes, Black with gold eyes, Black with blue eyes, Brown with gold eyes, Brown with blue eyes ect) their little town is run down (from all the times they fix and repair the structures but haven't torn them down, through the years) but in excelent condition (because they take good care of their possesions and their town) and make due with what they have and with what they have got. they believe that gold is just metel so you have to Pay them (the werewolf merchants, they sell things like animal skin clothing and hand crafted items like spears, bows, arrows, bone knifes, bone swords, ect) with meat, boards, nails, books, cloth, animal hides ect or something that they can use. oh and the pubs have some kind of tea that is made from monkshood and wolfsbane (which will [should] make you into a werewolf like they are, If you want to be one)

I got the idea from a cartoon called The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo in one of the episodes there is a town where all of the inhabitants are werewolves and the tea is also a concept from this episode

if you like the idea please comment and get some one to do it

I got the idea from a cartoon called The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo

XD when were you watching scooby doo jacob XD

I attempted to make a werewolf model and i have had a look around nexus and could only find were wolf clothes :S

I do quite like the idea of a village that's inhabited by them but i was just thinking how would they get food maybe a pack hunt at night they all gather as a group and go to a camp (With Respawnable NPC's OFC) and you just savage them i think that would be an awsome like daily quest that you can just go with your pack/friends and just tear them apart and there is DIN DIN's :L

Sounds good pretty constructive and aslong as there is a good scripter and good modeler and a nice wolf mesh+ various fur textures this could pretty well be doable.

so you like? because i know of some modes that can be used: Legends of the north Curse of hiricine, and cid88s werewolf meshes

these are great they just need or animations added on to them (ie moving mouths, second leg joint moving, ear movement, facial exprecions, tail movement, ect other than that these are perfect oh and all fours running)

if cid 88 can do this to his werewolves then thes will be perfect

as for the episode it was several weeks ago i would have done posted this idea but my screen gave out :wallbash:

YAY!!!!! Somebody who wants to see another werewolf mod!!! Hahaha. Have you checked any of the other systems like Curse of Hircine to see if you like them? They might serve your purpose if you made the NPC's neutral or friendly.

oh... just read your previous post. =P

But yeah, I've been thinking about populating Oblivion with werewolves for personal fun for some time, but I'm far too lazy and it would probably take mroe than a couple tries to get the things talking and being normal NPC type thingies... Probably easiest way would be make a copy of a race in the CS, and then just change all their body parts to whatever werewolf meshes you're using. Their mouths wouldn't work, I don't think, but. Small price to pay.

The quest, though... Can't help ya there. Or making the village. Dah's harrrrd.... Not good at that. Hahahaha.

Weeellll. Supreme idea. Props to you, fellow wolf fan.

ES

Well thanks You Know I love werewoves and Found it such a shame that their is not a ton of werewolf mod like there is with armour or a town with them as its inhabitants i have found a way to make certain ones talk NOT with the construction set but with cheats

this i have discoverd by accident the Brown werewolves that have the green eyes (Lycanthropy v2, I think) when you use the cheat (click on brown werewolf And type "CreateFullactorcopy" enter then save close game or reload that new save, they will then start talking and you can then talk to and interact with them. Now remember this is not done with the construction set at all

• 1 month later...