Gulty Pleasures

katashy

pokemon YES thats right i played and liked the first pokemon on the gameboy all the kids in my road wish to swap pokemon with me as i was so good at the game............. also i had rare pokemon called mew a japanese hack i cant remember how i got it but i knew a way to give it to everone without losing it myself muahahha and mew 2 was a clone and was great as well.............. all in the first movie i believe.......

shoot me now i can`t believe i`m telling you guys this i must be drunk lol ugh..............

mew

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4770005/Clipboard02-main_Full.jpg

mew 2

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/2986/548521-mewtwo_large.jpg

i know i`m sad.....................

ps: i love cat looking chars in games.............

pokemon YES thats right i played and liked the first pokemon on the gameboy all the kids in my road wish to swap pokemon with me as i was so good at the game............. also i had rare pokemon called mew a japanese hack i cant remember how i got it but i knew a way to give it to everone without losing it myself muahahha and mew 2 was a clone and was great as well.............. all in the first movie i believe.......

shoot me now i can`t believe i`m telling you guys this i must be drunk lol ugh..............

mew

>Image removed cause it was big<

mew 2

>Image removed cause it was big<

i know i`m sad.....................

ps: i love cat looking chars in games.............

I had Mew, Mew 2, and all the really rare pokemon that you need a gamecube to get on my GBA version using a hack thing. It was like a card that went in the cartridge slot, and you then put the cartridge in the card. It had all sorts of other hacks, like when your pokemon levels up, if you held down the RT button, it just kept going up levels.

I've also (sadly) seen quite a few of the movies and Ive watched the whole original TV series. The new ones are terrible.

Why would I feel guilty about liking a game? If I play a game and I like it then I will be open about it. If you have to hide your favourite games from people for fear of what they will think then you probably need to change something. If you're comfortable with yourself you should be able to proudly play anything, even Pokemon, at any age, location, group, test tube, whatever.

I used to hide the fact that I liked Pokemon, now I don't really like Pokemon anymore. :( I bought the new game but I just couldn't get into it. I still want to play the Remake of Pokemon Silver though, that game was a major part of my childhood.

If you're comfortable with yourself you should be able to proudly play anything, even Pokemon, at any age, location, group, test tube, whatever.

Agreed, there's nothing to be ashamed of playing a game if you like it.

I used to hide everything that was even bit off the mainstream, but now, everybody knows I love Sims, Star Wars, old Crash Bandicoots (YEAH!)

And of other things... heck, I even love to hug teddybears! I've actually got like... 100 myself! Makes a bit of a contrast with my appearance (goth kinda' if that's how you like to put it).

People call my crazy, disordered, weirdo, but that's just how I like to have fun. x)

the thing is i was 19 at the time in 1996 when i frist got it pokemon on the gameboy lol the shame

i only played Red Blue and yellow all on a gameboy pocket that was the frist nice looking gameboy btw

* Generation I (Game Boy)

o Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green (JPN 1996)

o Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue (US 1998)

o Pokémon Yellow (JPN 1998)

Hmm. Nothing really. I'll gladly state I enjoy Pokemon games-- there is no shame in that. I loved Red and Blue as a kid, and so did everybody else. They're still fun today, though the lack of a mature plot does bother me nowadays. Same with Zelda games.

I don't know whether to say it's a so-called "guilty pleasure" (as I only hide it from my mom), but The Saboteur is another game that I got recently and I'm hiding from my mom, but not really other people.

Pokemon Yellow and Sliver. I don't play them very often but i realy do love them. On my mobile i play tetris a lot....maybe to0much acctualy!

On the pc...hmm...well maybe SW: repubilc commando :) no-one understands the genious behid this game!

Pokemon Yellow and Sliver. I don't play them very often but i realy do love them. On my mobile i play tetris a lot....maybe to0much acctualy!

On the pc...hmm...well maybe SW: repubilc commando :) no-one understands the genious behid this game!

I do. :D