set body weight for npc

delta116

hi everyone ,

so my question is : how to set body weight for npc at 0 ? i've tried to replace the malebody_1 by a copie of malebody_0 , but in thise case , my body is lower too, so i want to have a body of 100 for me and a body of 1 for all other npc

thanks for the quick answer

The easiest way I can think of to do that would be to change all of the NPC's weights in the CK. You could also change all the weights of the characters in game using the console command 'snpcw 0', but you'd have to track down and use it on every NPC in the game.

Someone will have to correct me here if I am wrong. But here it goes.

Could it be possible to compile a batch list to achieve this? for example:

Setnpcweight 0001361F 0

Setnpcweight 0001362F 0

the digits obviously being the ID's of all the NPC's which you could most likely track down in the CK and copy paste for referencing later, when you compile the list?

hi everyone ,

so my question is : how to set body weight for npc at 0 ? i've tried to replace the malebody_1 by a copie of malebody_0 , but in thise case , my body is lower too, so i want to have a body of 100 for me and a body of 1 for all other npc

thanks for the quick answer

Quick and dirty. Do what you did by replacing the _1 with the _0. Then use this mod. Custom Player Body. Manually replace the custom body with your preferred body. You will end up with NPCs forced to be 0 weight in appearance no matter their true weight setting while the PC will have a properly weighted body.

• 2 weeks later...