can you recomand a mod?

huber69

You can sort mods by popularity, downloads, and a few other methods.

You can see the top 100, and the "files of the month" for each month.

You can view by categories.

You can also just, browse through them and read the descriptions, see if there's something that calls your attention.

EDIT: oops, so sorry, I use the "show new posts" button and I didn't notice this was Dragon Age question.

In that case, I recommend getting a storage mod, a good one was called Pocket Plane or something like that. It gave you an item that took you to a special area filled with sorted chests, and when you were done it sent you back to where you were before.

It's great to have if you like to loot everything and can't get to a merchant to unload some extra weight.

For more options when you make your character, I use this mod http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=110 it adds new hair and eye colors and new preset faces.

Again, sorry for the game mix-up.

(when viewing a category, you can sort by different options, one of them should be popularity, another downloads, another last updated....)

Well, the reason the top 100, sorting options and categories and such where created was to avoid the old 10000 threads a day asking "which mods do you prefer". Not only because it was a waste of time and space, but because information on those threads grew stale and obsolete after a month or two (sometimes even sooner).

The top 100 ARE the recommendations of ALL the people who has voted. That's a whole lot of people you know? far more than what will respond to this thread.

Hmm I definitely should make a list of the mods I use... I dont have one right now.

Though the most important mod ever for me was this one:

http://social.bioware.com/project/469/

Allows you to fix your character and your companions to your hearts content. Make Leliana use Dual Daggers, make Ohgren into a shield tank, force Morrigan to drop the awful shapeshifter class. Or change your main character, if you didnt liked how he developed.