rbrophy2

Fable 3  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Looking forward

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Really
    • Never Played Fable

YES its coming out in late 2010 micro transactions and incorperation with project natal are going to ruin gaming :biggrin: many more months to go

Im rbrophy2 here with the fable 3 count down

10-12 months left :wallbash:

Corrected your post.

Show me one instance where micro transactions have been done to accomplish anything other than suck the life out of a game.

Edited by Vagrant0

Why you said : ?

If you havent played fable dont enter
But you gave a choice in the poll : "Never Played Fable".
. . . As the was "Head of Polling Industry", I am offended by your action :down: :P . . . (just kidding)
I never played Fable, but because it's only for consoles (X360), it may belong in the "Other Systems" forum.

Why you said : ?
If you havent played fable dont enter
But you gave a choice in the poll : "Never Played Fable".
. . . As the was "Head of Polling Industry", I am offended by your action :down: :P . . . (just kidding)
I never played Fable, but because it's only for consoles (X360), it may belong in the "Other Systems" forum.

Fable:TLC and Fable 2 were both for PC. Neither really survived very long after their initial release though. Many of the mechanics related with the game's "morality" system were lacking significant depth, and the system used to morph your character was still just as horrible. In order to be strong, you have to be this huge, muscle bound character that would put the hulk to shame. In order to have high magic skill you had to have ugly blue lines all over. Being a good character made your hair blonde, your teeth white, and gave you a shiny appearance. Being a bad character made your hair dark (eventually replaced by horns), and gave you an ugly, dirty appearance. The morphing system had much potential, but was just horribly utilized and made the character look downright horrible near the end of the game.

But really, it's the whole micro payment stuff that'll probably be the last nail in the coffin for a series which has never been good at maintaining player interest.

Edited by Vagrant0

I had a lot of fun with fable 1 and 2. And Vagrant0 is right lol I didnt like the morality, or morphing system. Fear of doing to much good cuz I would end up looking like a pansy, or too much bad and looking like a demon spawn :sick: I was always In the middle, looking like a confused old man. Didnt even have full magic orr Strength. Kept my accuracy low or what ever it was that made your guy look all tall . They should reeeeaaally fix that.

I did like the magic attacks though. Its cool how you can hold the button, let it charge up, then basically throw it which ever direction u move the stick. I hope fable 3's story is longer, and add some badd ass villians. Not jus bastards who shot lil girls and bandits with dear heads that arent even really important to the story. Or the Commandant. I swear after me and my brother played that game we were saying "REPORT TO THE COMMANDANT" religiously lol Was an awesome game thou..

But FO3 is waaaay better omg omg like omgz 4 realz ;D

Well i might get a new 360 for this one, the last one i had fried, overheated without a heatsink on the video chipset :verymad: , its alll about the games i say, but if it fries on me again :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

i wish it would come out on pc, sigh.

I had a lot of fun with fable 1 and 2. And Vagrant0 is right lol I didnt like the morality, or morphing system. Fear of doing to much good cuz I would end up looking like a pansy, or too much bad and looking like a demon spawn :sick: I was always In the middle, looking like a confused old man. Didnt even have full magic orr Strength. Kept my accuracy low or what ever it was that made your guy look all tall . They should reeeeaaally fix that.

I did like the magic attacks though. Its cool how you can hold the button, let it charge up, then basically throw it which ever direction u move the stick. I hope fable 3's story is longer, and add some badd ass villians. Not jus bastards who shot lil girls and bandits with dear heads that arent even really important to the story. Or the Commandant. I swear after me and my brother played that game we were saying "REPORT TO THE COMMANDANT" religiously lol Was an awesome game thou..

But FO3 is waaaay better omg omg like omgz 4 realz ;D

That was the best part man your actions effect you