A few random passages.

Pronam

These parts are of stories. Even though a standard is that stories have a beginning and an (open) end(ing). Some stories take place for just a moment as you only pick up a part. Your own imagination can add to this to think of the whole which makes it nice to read or create them. See it as a part of a page of which the rest can't be read. The following isn't based if anything in real or turned into ,

'...it saddens me that you from the people I know cannot bare my embrace which you prolonged, carried and have shown to others. Why is that you don't want to go on, on to what lies ahead of us. I know you are scared for what lies beyond this day. I still love you, care for you and want to protect you, hold you, look into your eyes and say I'll never let you go.

Then I look into you eyes and see that you want to tell me something, yet while your lips move I can't make out of them what you're trying to say. We both know the outcome although I don't want to accept the fact as your eyes do tell something otherwise. If not what you say is what you feel, what did you feel for me starting all this to say?'

'Even though he could have said otherwise, he was right. Whenever I walked past here I knew she watched. She has always been there and never left. I've been for years with her and it all suddenly stopped. As I feel her slipping away, she told me not to worry,'Someone else would get into my life.' Why did she say that, why couldn't she stay with me.

Years later I managed to get a relation. One person I loved and never wanted to loose, again. Yet I couldn't let her get my whole hart. Still this happened me unnoticed, while I know and feel at her I don't feel it at myself. I know she doesn't let me fully into her hart as she feels I don't. After the lost door closes I finally understand, the one I loved before actually never let my hart but just my sight. Although I found a new love with my eyes and that love saw that in me before, she couldn't see a way into my hart as when I walked past there I saw the one I loved before in my mind and not the person that loved me in front of myself.'

(spellcheck will have to wait, I wrote this from my mobile :))