⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

FOMM, FOSE Stop working - Hell, they won't even start

ItchyAlgae

M48A5 Thx so much for the link and advice. i am still fairly new to modding on PC having recently gotten a pc good enough to run modded games. so your advice was very very helpful. tyvm!

Uninstall and delete Blackened FWE + MMM + EVE + Project Beauty.esp. You do not have Marts Mutant Mod (MMM) and having this without the master will cause an immediate CTD.

Ahhh, bingo. Uncheck, deactivate, and delete and it starts up just fine. Much thanks. I see recommendations to run either FOIP (which is stated by modders to interfere with several of my mods) or Blackened when combining these particular mods. They've got a FWE - EVE patch, but no FWE - EVE - Project Beauty patch. Should I bother installing Blackened FWE - EVE?

Also, my PC is multi-core, but I just went through the install normally, as in not in step with the link you provided. Since it's working right now, should I just leave it as is (at least unless or until I run into a problem)? Or is this something I should nip in the bud and do now? And if I do uninstall/reinstall FO3 into the Games folder, will I have to reload all my mods?