Mod to bring back Calvert mansion?

Mookeylama

always been a huge fan of the old architecture, and when i saw that rambling Victorian behemoth i knew twas to be my new home. then i learned the sad truth. now i can just not finish that quest but hate leaving it like that. i'd love a mod to make the mansion reappear as it was before the "finale". complete w/ dogs, and all the stuff i already did w/ it. like i cleaned up alot of clutter, added fire to the fireplace, ect. i don't care about logic. it could just have time displaced it's butt back. don't care lol. help a bro out. probably won't ever have a place like this in real life lol

Simple enough. I bet I can do it. should be a simple mod that re-enables it at the end of the quest. Could be a little (probably tomorrow but maybe today) bc computers unplugged and my parents are painting the room. I'll post the link when I'm done.

• 2 years later...

you're welcome.

I know this is a bit late, sorry, but does this mod allow you to use the mansion as a player home? Like non-respawnable container or the such? I always LOVED Calvert Mansion, and I wanted to make a mod that allowed you to take it over as a player owned home after the main quest (like a better reward). I was gonna make it a bit better (Like fixing holes, making all rooms accessible, adding new features and things) but unfortunately, I bit off more than I could chew :(.