Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I VERY much want to be a part of this. I am going to try my hand at blender very soon, and I've already mastered re-texturing. I would love to do some voice acting (in Na'vi, of course!) or to create a piece of landscape like the Hallelujah Mountains.

I noticed something about the scenery in the jungles, however: quite a few ferns and fern fronds that could've come straight from the New Zealand bush. Using photos of them for reference will help a bunch when creating flora.

But anyway, please send me a message or just reply to my post if you would like my help.

irayo,

Xaulete

A Pandora World Scape is probably the most essential thing for this mod to fly...

A possible shortcut for local Flora in Pandora would be to ask the authors of TRON (The Realm of Northdark) to use some of their work. I know for a fact that many of the species of plants in TRON would do nicely in a mod like this. Of course, SI plants will give you the same bang for your buck.

BTW good luck on this mod :P, I really enjoyed the movie. I'm going to keep a close eye on this thread, and may lend a hand if I think this is going in the right direction.

:thumbsup: ,

TD