You cant laugh game

Thor.

No there isn't a age restriction.

for instants check out rbrophy2 he's twelve years old.

I'm 13. I think Nadin and antonkr is also 12.

Um . . . can someone please "reduce" the postings of scary things here ? I've just watched a show that makes me scared last night.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not know that. I am 18, myself. Since a very VERY young age I have been into blood, guts, gore and WWII and zombies. I watched shows like Princess Mononoke or Reign the Emperor, or Blood the Vampire thingy or Iczer 3 or whatever. I never had a weak stomach for gore, so it is hard sometimes for me to remember the younger still have innocents. lol. I coulda sword, however, that there was an age restriction...

I did not know that. I am 18, myself. Since a very VERY young age I have been into blood, guts, gore and WWII and zombies. I watched shows like Princess Mononoke or Reign the Emperor, or Blood the Vampire thingy or Iczer 3 or whatever. I never had a weak stomach for gore, so it is hard sometimes for me to remember the younger still have innocents. lol. I coulda sword, however, that there was an age restriction...
I'm asking that before because I just watched a scary show (which supposed NOT to be scary) last night.

LOOOOL! xD Try not to laugh at this ^ one!

Ancient Aeon, this is for you :3

Fun even for non-final fantasy fans! xD

XD hey birri all those letters and thing made me laugh just knowing those links failed :P

Good work

Hahaha! xD

Lol, I fixed them xD