Major Bug With GECK

Baltaya

Well seems I have a whole new problem with GECK. I have already reinstalled the program so no need to recommend that. See the following screen shot for what is ailing me. Basically this error is preventing me from using ANY human based actor now. It started as I was working on a test map to see what I could learn with NavMesh. I would like to try and fix this as quickly as possible. *walks off while calling Bethesda a string of rather naughty words*

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/7905/needhelpq.th.jpg

Edit: Turns out I can no longer use ANY actor at all. Human or other wise. Thought I could try and use a non-human but alas nope. If anyone can help me fix this problem I will be very grateful.

Edit 2: Wow 15+ views and no help? Please know that this is a serious problem that is preventing me from doing anything that involves actors of any kind. I would reinstall Fallout 3 but I highly doubt that will help since this is a GECK related foul up

Edited by Baltaya

Well seems I have a whole new problem with GECK. I have already reinstalled the program so no need to recommend that. See the following screen shot for what is ailing me. Basically this error is preventing me from using ANY human based actor now. It started as I was working on a test map to see what I could learn with NavMesh. I would like to try and fix this as quickly as possible. *walks off while calling Bethesda a string of rather naughty words*

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/7905/needhelpq.th.jpg

Edit: Turns out I can no longer use ANY actor at all. Human or other wise. Thought I could try and use a non-human but alas nope. If anyone can help me fix this problem I will be very grateful.

Edit 2: Wow 15+ views and no help? Please know that this is a serious problem that is preventing me from doing anything that involves actors of any kind. I would reinstall Fallout 3 but I highly doubt that will help since this is a GECK related foul up

Personally, I haven't run across that error. & I wonder if this is a clue

c:\_Fallout3\....

is fallout 3 installed to that location?

Without exactly knowing what you did, it seems to me that you accidently changed something crucial while using NavMesh, indicated by ...\common\code\... Did you remove every last trace from the game including registry entries/values?(of course not your saves) because I think a standard deinstallation won't be enough in this case.