New Armor Models You'd Like to See in Game

Flash432

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was hoping some one could be able to make an awesome animated demon armour mod. if u equip the whole set you would grow in size a little (about the size of a golem but not as chunky) and with horns and big teeth and stuff. on the shoes it would have hooves and the claws with the gloves. but the main part i want is the torso. i want giant wings, which would flap every so often. if thats at all possible.overall i think this armour should look like illidan stormrage from wow. different hairstyle of course but there should be female armour like a winged desire demon. make the male and female armour in seperate downloads perhaps?

:whistling: :wallbash:

so umm yeah. anyone gonna be able to make it?

:yes: :wub:

i did make my own thread about this but someone said post it here

Why god why hasn't anyone made Morrigan's awesome Sacred Ashes armor yet? Just got Witch Hunt, and from the ads I thought she might actually have it for once. I was mistaken, and Bioware was just plain lazy for photoshopping the Sacred Ashes Morrigan into the ads. I am disappoint.

But seriously, how has nobody done this yet? =o

Why god why hasn't anyone made Morrigan's awesome Sacred Ashes armor yet? Just got Witch Hunt, and from the ads I thought she might actually have it for once. I was mistaken, and Bioware was just plain lazy for photoshopping the Sacred Ashes Morrigan into the ads. I am disappoint.

But seriously, how has nobody done this yet? =o

I believe there are two versions already here on the Nexus for SA inspired robes for Morrigan. Just perform a search for Morrigan and they should come up along with all of the different head morphs for her. A search for Sacred Ashes should also bring them up.