Is it possible to get back files that were deleted by NMM?

Wolven10

So I downloaded a music mod by Apollodown called EMO, and I've been spending the past couple days getting all set up in a way that I thought would be perfect. But my computer is a little buggy in that sometimes the trackpad will stop reading movement as moving the mouse and will instead interpret this as a double click. Which happened right on top of the uninstall button.

So I thought to myself "no biggie" and then reinstall the mod. I turn on my game and I notice that no music is playing, so when I check my EMO folders, I find that my music was replaced by AD's placeholder files. my music was overwritten during the reinstallation. So I was wondering if there was anyway that I could get those files back, as NMM didn't put them into my recycle bin. And I'm holding out that maybe they just got moved somewhere else or are in a position where I can get them back.

Unfortunately, NMM replaces the files. I would recommend Mod Organizer if you don't want mods messing with your files.

As for the missing files, I think you can verify the game through steam to have it download the missing game files.