SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

Update:

Still working on the code :/

The inherit looks function is getting there, the hair is being inherited as well as colour. Gender now works finally lol :tongue:

The big bad bug thats driving me mad is that the children have no eyes lol. Well just texture-less eyes i'm guessing.

The issue is at the moment I can't come up with a solution to inherit custom hair/eye colours, they have no eyes or just a default hair style and colour.

I'm sure it probably works fine if I didn't have mods that use custom eyes etc. The good news is that things are moving forward still instead of going backwards.

Notes:

Still no dialogue

Custom colours/race/hair not supported as it stands

Update 2:

After experimenting with the other pregnancy mods out there, it seems that mine works just as well as their when it comes to inheriting looks etc, so therefore I am clearly fighting a pointless battle. I will leave that as it is. Before the code is beta ready, I need to sort out the following:

• The mod isn't running the conception function when trying again after a successful pregnancy.
  • Finish the code for Player pregnancies. (Just a few tweaks here and there)
  • Finish the effects for Player pregnancies.

Once the above is complete and completes successful play testing, it will be beta ready, leaving the basic dialogue system to be added before alpha testing.

Lastly once alpha is done, I will send PM's for my beta testers! :D

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

As it stands the first release will be for Vanilla Skyrim, then plugins will add DLC support.

Hearthfire support will give the children more to do than sandbox, like you can give them orders/gifts like in hearthfire.

Current Feature List:

- You can have multiple children!

- After the child is spawned you are asked to name the child via a text input

- Child Sandboxes around the player/spouse home

- There is a 8hr cooloff time between attempts to try for a baby

- Basic look inheritance (You will notice it more when the child ages - (to be added at a later date)

- Support for both Player and Spouse pregnancy

- Perks and stuff applied/removed through the stages of pregnancy

That will be all for the initial Vanilla release version, Hearthfire plugin will add the previously mentioned extras.

Until I learn packages thats the way it will be, anybody who can create packages for the ai like Hearthfire then let me know!

Code is Beta! Dialogue will be added over the next few days ready for testing.

This mod looks amazing, I wish I could help but I suck at modding. I would love to test it out though❤️When it's out, could you use NMM or would you have to install it manually?

NMM compatiable! :)