SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

Good to hear you got it working. I was really starting to get frustrated with the strange assumptions ppl are making.

Aesthetic-wise? As in, model/textures? Are you able to make clothing in Blender or other program? Maybe make some maternity outfits? Or maternity versions of the vanilla robes/clothing. Guess it would have to be up the player to actually wear them, dunno how KDridders is handling the belly thing, but mentioned something about changing meshes via script a while back.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, sorry for all the questions (hopefully I won't have many more), but whenever I tell Aicantar to go get the healer, he does his line about not leaving me, a black screan pops up, Danica is in my house, and then she typically leaves soon after and I still have the same dialogue asking him to do stuff. I ran the Save Script Cleaner and I checked the stage, which is at 55, and it still pops up saying my Breton is pregnant. Any idea as to what is going on? I don't have anything that conflicts with the marriage quest. I'm at a complete loss, and I think I'm going to make a save solely to test it out. Once again, thanks so much for all your help and answers. Edited by NobleShadowHunter

NobleShadow: I'm not sure what's going on with Danica, but that was where I just kinda stopped working on the mod and didn't iron out her behavior. The quest only makes her come for that stage of the quest for the birth, then she's free to go home. However, you should have gotten the message "you gave birth" then choose a boy or girl, and the quest finishes. My idea from there was to be able to choose hair color and race of the child. This would mean actually creating like, 16 children of every combination (same idea as the Aurora Companion's in-game body selector), and enabling only the one with the features you end up choosing. But I never got around to getting that done. At that point the quest simply resets, all pregnancy variables are cleared, and you can again tell your spouse "let's go to bed." Again, it worked for me, even in my heavily modded game, and it's standalone so should have NO conflicts, so I don't know about your situation.

Kuda: Vanilla would be safest of course, but personally I would request a CBBE version, since I use it, and it is a VERY popular body mod

Here's a breakdown of what happens with dates and stage number.

1. I ask Aicantar to come to bed with me. Black Screen pops up, and then I get a blurb on a dream. The screen then says my character is pregnant. (29th of First Seed)

2. I wait 24 hours and then tell him the news, since the dialogue won't allow me to do so until after I wait. He's excited and tells me to let him know if I need anything.(30th)

3. I then talk to him again, asking if he thinks I'll be a good mom. We have a brief conversation, and then I wait from 30th of First Seed to 5th and 6th of Rain's Hand. I have also tried telling him the news and then waiting 7 days to ask if I'll be a good parent, but it still stays at stage 10. Both lead to the next part.

4. No matter what I do, I have to input "setstage babypregnancyquest 20" and then I get the screen that tells me "hey, your morning sickness is over," and different Active Effects are added. I talk to him again, and ask why he is looking at me weird. Stage is set automatically to stage 30 for some reason. I then wait 7 more days.

5. I ask him if I look like a fat cow, he says no(13th of RH). Now at stage 40, I then get a message that says "don't venture far/wait about 3 days," so I check Aicantar's dialogue again, see nothing new, and wait 3 days. I check him again (16th), and nothing new pops up. I then have to use the console commands and set it to stage 50.

6. Labor kicks in, I tell him, he kinda freaks out, black screen pops up, Danica pops up, and nothing else happens (stage 55). No menus, and everyone still thinks my Breton is preggers.

Knowing this, did I do anything wrong? Miss any dialogue? Screw up completely? Confuse the crap out of you? Anything would be of good use. Thanks again.

Honestly, yeah I'm really confused. I reiterate it works perfectly for all the way through as intended. I'd say messing with console AT ALL probably screwed it up. I have no idea what's wrong. Setstage to 60 that's the last stage that finishes and resets. Do a test game and marry a MaleYoungEager man, see if that works. Really can't think of anything else. O_o

Honestly, yeah I'm really confused. I reiterate it works perfectly for all the way through as intended. I'd say messing with console AT ALL probably screwed it up. I have no idea what's wrong. Setstage to 60 that's the last stage that finishes and resets. Do a test game and marry a MaleYoungEager man, see if that works. Really can't think of anything else. O_o

Wait just a sec, there's a stage 60?! Because everytime I try to put in stage 60, it says "Stage not found." Will try your suggestion.