Stupidest monster 'suicide'?

ptbptb

not really a suicide, but on one play though i was doing the great heist, and as soon as i entered the imperial legion barracks about 6 guards spotted me and i quickly cast an invisibility spell, they then started beating the crap out of each other

• 2 weeks later...
This is not technically suicide, nor is it done by monsters, but

rather the incredibly dim Imperial Legion Foresters.

I saw two going after the same deer when one accidentally hit the other,

naturally resulting in them shooting at each other until one of them died.

It was not only good entertainment, but it was early in the game and

I was able to get a nice full set of armor by looting the corpse.

heh heh heh. Yeah... they are thick, aren't they? Tell me, these wouldn't be the two by Bruma's west wall, would they? Everytime I get up into the mountains, those two are kicking the snot out of each other. I've "inherited" about 10 Silver bows and countless arrows from them, not to mention a whole boatload of armour which I've then sold off for a tidy profit.

I think the best suicide I've ever seen was the Highwayman who spawns on the fencless bridge across the river near the IC. He ran at me to ask for my money, tripped, fell off the edge of the bridge... (at least thats what I told myself. Obviously it was just appauling pathfinding) He would likely have survived, too, but he hit one of the legs of the bridge on the way down... and seemed to bounce off it. He was dead before he hit the water.

Jen

A skeleton charging you down a long balcony when one of those spiky moving grates hits them, causing their head (among other things) to fly towards you, while some of them get dragged along.

Also, a necromancer approaches you. He is about to strike you down when a giant elevator smashes him into the ceiling. His corpse gently floats down.

This is not technically suicide, nor is it done by monsters, but

rather the incredibly dim Imperial Legion Foresters.

I saw two going after the same deer when one accidentally hit the other,

naturally resulting in them shooting at each other until one of them died.

heh heh heh. Yeah... they are thick, aren't they? Tell me, these wouldn't be the two by Bruma's west wall, would they? Everytime I get up into the mountains, those two are kicking the snot out of each other. I've "inherited" about 10 Silver bows and countless arrows from them, not to mention a whole boatload of armour which I've then sold off for a tidy profit.

I think the best suicide I've ever seen was the Highwayman who spawns on the fencless bridge across the river near the IC. He ran at me to ask for my money, tripped, fell off the edge of the bridge... (at least thats what I told myself. Obviously it was just appauling pathfinding) He would likely have survived, too, but he hit one of the legs of the bridge on the way down... and seemed to bounce off it. He was dead before he hit the water.

Jen

No, actually. It was two of them between the Shrine of Mephala and the Anga

ruin. I've been developing a mod that uses that area and I've seen a lot of them.

It's very helpful that they often end up killing each other as I was getting

arrested by them a lot. Of course, being so near to the shrine, I just run

over there an hide behind the worshipers until they hit one of them. Then

the Redguard with the iron mace usually takes care of or at least distracts

one of them for me.

I guess the Legion foresters are universally dim, eh?

My funniest suicide was when I walked into an Ayleid Ruin full of Vampires.I overestimated my abilities and was running around with about 7 vampires behind me and I walked over the trap that throws you up into the wall with the spikes.I got off it in time but apparently the Vampires didnt.Got myself some nice armor and weapons from their bodies

was on the run from the law (bout 10 guards!!) and for some reaosn they started attacking each other n i made my get away ;)

Happends all the time. When they are more and you are in trouble, they use thier bows and they hit each other. Funny to watch :D