ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

problem with the saturation.

zeromatsuri

Hello !

I have one little problem i have search and search again but i not find what i'm doing for modify the saturation in interrior, in exterior it's perfect but in interior ... it's ... u know... http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/963044ScreenShot28.png

I need help please. T.T ( I'm not use ENB i use realistic lighting overhaul and Climates of Tamriel i have the load order for not problem with the 2 mod.I use Immersive Saturation Boost too )

Thank's.

Edited by zeromatsuri

Make sure you loaded Immersive Saturation at the very bottom of the Data Selection. If you have a low brightness setting then raise it up to fit your personal preference. If that didn't work then I suggest replacing Immersive Saturation boost with Immersive Contrast boost which basically, does the same thing, visual-wise, unless I need to get my eyes check

Edited by CthulhuCthulhu

I have try but that change nothing exterieur it's perfect i don't want change that i want to change the interior saturation it's oversaturated i use IMAGINATOR mod but that change all saturation of the game :sad:

Edit : ( The contrast and the saturation it's not the same thing O.o)

Edit 2 : ( i have uninstalled immersive saturation boost, nothing change.)

Edited by zeromatsuri

I'm afraid that I will be no further help for you as I had this exact same issue and I fixed it by replacing saturation boost with the contrast booster. One tip: delete IMAGINATOR ASAP as it is known to cost your save games to bloat and load longer.