Stats that change ur body

Stoldark0

Hello people thanks for your time!

this is an idea for a mod that works as follows

Its like if you have like 80 pts of strength you would look really tought

More personality makes you more beatyfull somehow

More luck makes it look like youre favoured by the gods(some kind of aura maybe?)

More endurance makes you biger or something

agility & speed makes you look fast,like hmm...well i don't really know how :biggrin:

intelligence & willpower make your eyes glow or an aura also.

Something like that,wouldn't it be cool?

Thanks for reading :thanks:

Hm...That is some idea.I think is you could perhaps attach robert's male body to your idea and concept,it would work.

example

fast=slender

strong=muscular

all-round=average

beutifull would maby have something to do with facial replacers and intelligent woul have eye replacers

If I remember right, wasn't there this thing, that all the male characters and all the female characters got to have the same body mesh? If that's what it was, then, when you'd get more muscles also all the others would, of course, if you wouldn't mind that x) But yeah, I might also be wrong.

Yes but as Mental was saying, all characters, NPC and Player, male and female, use the same skeleton. Changing of body meshes ingame wouldn't be possible without changing every other NPC in the game, if that's even possible itself!

Yes but as Mental was saying, all characters, NPC and Player, male and female, use the same skeleton. Changing of body meshes ingame wouldn't be possible without changing every other NPC in the game, if that's even possible itself!

the skeleton is always the same, but body and clothes don't need a different skeleton.

if you change clothes with new one using a different body, you don't need to change the skeleton.

it's possible to make the bodyshape variable, but need a big script, that include all the possibilities.

the biggest problem with a mod like this is that all user must use same body.

for example, if a player use muscular body, and to have 80 in strength give the player athletic body, the PC will be less muscular.

i had i simalar mod idea for wat u are talking about called progressive weight gain where the pc get's fat or muscular based on wat he does for example if u fight a lot of monsters ya get muscles or if you eat a ton of food u grow a gut the fat half of the mod i had in mind was a 4 stage idea stage 1 of the my idea was the pc get a little pugey stage 2 would show his gut push out a bit more in stage 3 the fat would spread 2 his whole body and the stomach would be showing a lot the final stage he would be big as a sumo wrestler and his speed & agility would be cut in half and the outfits ,robes and armor u wear ingame would change based on yur apperence

yeah its a shame is it like hardcoded in he engine that all Female and males use same body?

even some Human like Monsters use the Same mesh

but Yet ...Monsters like wolfs goats deer Minoutors and spide dadera they have there own Skeleton Does they game treat them Dif then the way it treats Human Npc/ player?

thats my logic SEem every .. Type of Animal(list of wide range of animals) and the Npc(all use same body type)

Just like how making a Custom birthsign almost never works ( not for me atlest)

all am saying is the body type things must be hard-coded. and thus if one thing changes everyone changes

!!! BUT random idea Lets say .. a Script would Run cala all what eatin done and what not and Would Equipp some sort of Invisible item (quest item so it cant be removed either) that would change ur Body mesh *

cause We all know Certain clothes will Chage ur body size ( like if u use HGEC and put a normal Vanilla shirt on u noticed a difference ( E.i vanilla mesh)

Sorry for grammar and spelling am tired ( cant let the grammar nazi of too long of a break)