Funny Oblivion Incidents

Stampede

hey how do you pose charecters that are dead?

You hold down your grab key (z by default on the pc) and grab a limb. Then you drag the bodies around as much as possible though this can usually be a bit tedious depending on the angle of them and the surface they died on.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Lewaiyn and was in the castley part after coming out of jail (bummer) and when i walked outside there was 30 zombies and a lich attacking the city inhabitants and the guards and i was only at level 1 ! ;D

Also i was i think in Bruma and had "accidentally" hit a guard with my claymore and had to fend them all off but when i got to 1 of the gates there were 2 guards fighting each other o_O but after 1 had died the other came after me and i couldnt kill him because he just kept becoming unconsios and i was eventually killed by a city guard :blush: and he was not a captain or anything but i was level 23 so i guess that might have something 2 do with it :excl:

I tested something. It's not an incident, but it was funny.

First I raised the disposition of one guard near the imperial city jail up to 94.

I went inside the prison building.

I killed jailor in the imperial city and took the imperial watch key and prison key. I went to the cellroom you get locked in when you are send to jail.

I dropped the keys inside (in the imperial city, it's the cell left of the prisoner who wanted somebody murdered) and went outside to be arrested by a guard. It wasn't the guard I persuaded. I got thrown into jail.

Instead of serving my time, I took the jail and watch key and unlocked the door. I dropped the prison key back into the jail room. I took my stuff back from the evidence chest. My bounty was raised. Whatever. I ran outside, avoiding the guard who had arrested me before.

Then I found the guard I persuaded. "It looks like you are in some trouble. Since we are friends, I will look the other way and take care of that fine for you." No bounty, all my stuff back. The easy thing is that this guard was near the prison so when breaking out I could go to him to get rid of my bounty. Was fun to do :D

I was walking along Bruma up to the Blades Fortress to get me a new Akavari Sword when i noticed a dead Guardsmen, i went like "EHHH????"

and went along the road. Then i found a dead bandit, i went further.... and found another dead bandit, i asked myself "what the heck is up with these guys." 20 foot away i noticed two guys fihgting each other. And the rest made me giggle: Everywere were dead ppl. Everywere. About 4 dead Bruma guards, and 3 bandits. I thought " o_O " and stood there until the fight finally ended(i had enough time to drink some coffee and get me some food). When i went up to the dead i noticed that everyone was spiked with arrows, the guy who was still alive killed em all^^ pretty funny to watch, im still asking myself how he did that xD

OK, here's a good one.....

1. I had a mage charecter who was sick and tired of mages guild missions so he decided to blast the living daylights out of the bruma mages guild (before it got destroyed). Naturally, guards heard the commotion iside and entered to arrest me. after killing two of them and almost a third one after he was examining the corpse of the second guard to see if he was dead (what an idiot, he saw the fireball in his face, of course he died) I decided to give up and go to jail with a bounty of 20000. I talked to the guy in the cell with me, and he told me to buzz off. I got pissed at him and started punching him. He was winning at first until I heard some commotion going on outside of the cell, and a jailor suddenly rushes in and kills the idiot in the cell. he left the door open and unlocked and so I ran out and he didn't do anything. so I shot him in the face with a fireball and took his mace and key. I walk into another room full of guards and I put an invisibility spell on. So I took my stuff back, left Bruma, cheated and made myself the ultimate invincible mage ( For computers hit ~ and type tgm -enter- and psb -enter-, then hit ~ again) and then I stormed Bruma and killed as many people as I could and finished off with a bounty of 572000.

A couple of horse related incidents...

1) I walk out of Chorrol to get on my trusty steed and ride off to Weatherleah (no spoilers, either you know what Weatherleah is, or you don't), and as I'm strolling up to the stable, a rider carrying a torch gallops off down the road.

I think nothing of it and do the check-each-horse-to-see-which-is-mine routine, only none of them are. Sudden realisation is that some SOB has just pinched my horse right in front of me! >:(

I vaguely consider giving chase, but as he's on a horse, I figure that ain't happening, so I decide to do a quick fast-travel to Weynon Priory and maybe the game will pluck my horse back for me.

Appear in front of Weynon on foot, and tearing up the road towards me is the same d@mn rider, who gets close enough that my crosshair becomes "My Bay Horse", only to do a 180 and disappear off down the road again!

I tried going back to Chorrol to ambush the g1t, but he must have learnt, cos that's the last I've seen of my precious horse :glare:

Anyone else had their horse rustled?

2) I'm sneaking around some fort, I forget which one, then realise I haven't sold off my last load of loot so there's no point in doing this one until I've offloaded the weight.

I get back to my horse only to find it's having 10 bells knocked out of it by a bear and it's nearly dead. I distract the bear with a firebolt, jump on the horse and head for the hills, feeling pleased with myself for saving my precious steed.

At which point I ride straight off a ledge and plummet down into a lake, where my horse promptly dies. I don't think I've ever seen anything sadder than a floating horse corpse... :(

not so funny but intresting:

one day i wonderd around the waterfront and suddenly stumbled on a man who looked like jack sparrow from pirates of the caribians and when i looked down on his name it was it!

I HAVE FOUND CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!

lol ive had a couple and dam i never knew AI could messup so much

so this guard was chasing me through the water front after i tried to steal his nightes(spelling),hoped hed have to sleep in his armor.so i got to the corner behing the house and i took out my mace and *WHACK**WHACK**WHACK*..........and the last hit took him in the head.....so hes all slumped down in the corner and it looked so dam real....then since it was about midnight, armand christof(spelling) goes "better him then me" LOL I COULDNT BREATH FOR AWHILE

then theres the flying strechy mudcrabs incedint, i got this mod whith these really quick and powerful arrows...i go to thisa beach with sm mudcrabs, so i shoot one and lol it went flying like a rubberband, i couldnt even see it any more!and i repeated this on multiple things, includeing deer, boar,wolves, and the ocational forester

theres tis other moment where i was stealing from the fighters guild, and these books looked tempting.. so i looked at one and thought hey...this will decorate my home, so i take it..then thois other book falls off the shelf, lol if they showed yoiur hands when you grabed thigs id look like those funny cartoons, so it falls and one of the guys wakes up and goes "HOW DARE YOU STEAL FROM ME!" so i ran who knew a 1lbs book would cause such comotion?

there was also this hilarity spells mod and 1 of them was to make the person go nuts about calipers..so i cast it on every1 in the market district and put calipers everywhere...and soon guards aare steeling from beggers....sm ladys stealing from a guard,...guards are stealing from guards! soon ...there all killing each other........imagine how far a bandit would have to go to fiind 1

My funniest moment had to be when i was locked in the leggawin dungons. I decided screw it i wanna escape. so i knicked the key from a passing guard (who dutifully reminded me that escaping prisioners will be killed) and unlocked the door. Just as i was about to escape i heard about thirty cries of 'escaping prisioner' as teh entire leggawin gard puoured out of the barraks. :D

I once run into a really strange situation...

I went into a fort finding some Necromancers. While attacking me, the ceiling came down (those falling rocks with a slight shaking oft the screen), killing the Necromancer instantly.

Instead of lying still on the floor, this one moved like "running in circles while laying on the floor" - looked like a weird type of breakdance. While rotating, the corpse made a rattling noise so I could locate it before I was able to see it while further exploring the dungeon. Haven´t checked, yet, but I think, he´s still moving :-)

Freaky!