The Black Knight

MetaKnightFan

Holy...I...have no words that can describe what I've just seen...

Once again, I have to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for accepting my request. I mean...the cape was an awesome surprise...if your armor was already the best one before that, I don't know how to rank it any higher. A moving cape will look incredibly epic when slowly walking towards battle, or even falling down incredible heights...heck, it will look epic in ANY given scenario. If I could give you a thousand kudos, I would. :smile:

After all the progress that you made, I can barely wait to see that thing in action.

By the way, I tried out your Jecht's Sword mod, and I loved that thing, another awesome work of yours :biggrin:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, i'm glad you like it so far :) (and jecht's sword :P)

I'll probably realsese it on saturday or sunday, i don't realy know and can't promise much :/

yo,

remember that i said i will finish the armor till today? Well I did but....of course everything was to easy untill now. For some obscure reason Oblivion stopped showing my armor in game, after a little fix, it stopped workig altogether. and after a reboot the PC decided to lose my latest files of the armor. For some reason blender dosn't want to open the last file i was working on. For a moment i tought that i was back and square one, but fortunatly i maneged to save the last workinh nif of the armor so not all is lost . I will work hard today to recover, but i doubt i will be able to realse it till monday/tuesday.

Atleast now i know how importatnt are backup files. When i saw the error message in blender i felt like someone kicked me in the...*ehm* you know what....

yo, again,

I've fixed what was needed to fix and decided it is time to realese it. Now all is left to do is a little CS work. I'll probably put the armor to a new dungeon boss somewhere in the wilderness.

The armor will be in two pieces, the body and helmet. It will be (ofc) heavy and for both genders the same. It's enough big to fit women's curves :P.

I will be updating this mod couse there are still some flaws it in but some, due to the complexity of the armor, unfortunatly won't be fixed (some clipping will be forever present, i'm sorry).

Do you have any other suggestions?

Awesome! =D

Perfect timing for releasing it also. I was playing Fallout 3 while I waited for the armor to be released, but this weekend it became dull, so I started playing Oblivion more often. And now that I installed the Unique landscape mods, Tamriel became a much more pleasant place to explore. I just hope the boss is challenging, or at least low-level-char-proof.

Well, I can't possibly give any more compliments to this mod than I already did, so all that is left is wait for it a little more and as the very least I could do, endorse it. :smile:

Roger that kieranfoy, I will do that.

I just want to point out, that this kind of cloak animation isn't realy ideal. It has some flaws:

-to make it non clip with the legs it is always a bit away from the body

- while moving, the highest part dosen't move freely

-

while sitting, it gets very very strange....i noticed this only yesterday so i'm not gonna bother fix it someway. Who sits in oblivion anyway :D

Unfortunatly i was unable to edit the skeleton and make new animations.

Uh on an other note! Should i make the cloak in the armor equipable? so that it isn't always stuck on the armor or leave it like that? I woudn't take long to do it...i think :P