The Black Knight

MetaKnightFan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, somehow yesterday i missed a few replys here,

I acctulay belive it can be done easily if i look into it. I have in mind the Sword dancer outfit. In that armor, the cloth between the legs acts realy like it shoud. When you are falling it goes up and when you run in floats. I checked the skeleton and i see that tha author edited it and added a few bones (MetaKinghtFan, you acctualy got it right but those are not called limbs but bones :P).

Zprospero, thank you for the link, it will be useful, also i don't think it can affect in anyway at the performance of the game.

EDIT: this is a bit off-topic but i don't want to make a new threat: Do you think that it is worth it to realese an old work of mine, the armor that is shown on my FlyCatchers screenshots? Link is in my sig.

I acctulay belive it can be done easily if i look into it. I have in mind the Sword dancer outfit. In that armor, the cloth between the legs acts realy like it shoud. When you are falling it goes up and when you run in floats. I checked the skeleton and i see that tha author edited it and added a few bones.

Awesome :D

this is a bit off-topic but i don't want to make a new threat: Do you think that it is worth it to realese an old work of mine, the armor that is shown on my FlyCatchers screenshots? Link is in my sig.

I checked the armor out, and why not? I love the shoulder pads. It has just a female version?

Ok, i've realeased my first ever armor mod: Stella's armor

I wish to point out that this model is very old and i didn't want to upload it, but i was asked so many times to do it so now here it is :)

PS: no importat updates on the Black Knight sadly

Hi, i'm a bit bored and can't sleep, so i decided to make a lil update.

I began working with the weight painting, but i was taking care of the realase of Stella's armor, so it's not realy anything visivle yet. Oh and i decided that i will realse, with or without a quest another old armor of mine, whic ironcaly is the Black Knight, but from Monthy Python. You can see a screenshot in the images section of my profile. Any toughts? If someone wants to help me with a little Construction set work, please reply.