All 10 party members available?

Acleacius

I wasn't sure where to put this in request or help on how I could go about making it. I don't have sp3 on my winxp install but this is frustrating enough to make me want to get the toolset installed. :wallbash:

Basically I would like to keep Alistair while forcing Logain to become a Grey Warden to sacrifice himself, as an alternative to being executed as a traitor.

It's completely bizarre Alistair doesn't understand that Logain could be used to kill the Archdemon. It certainly isn't an insult to Duncan, Grey Wardens or Alistair especially if he is at least 60% friended by the PC and it's sort of the whole reason it's brought up, iirc.

It's almost as if this was an afterthought, to give some phony drama to the story, instead of using common sense, intelligence and sparing the lives of the PC and Alistair.

Thanks for any tips. :)

Your welcome.

Let me get this strait, your in a modding forum, where BY definition the intent is to change or add to the game and you expect to read a thread asking for changes without spoilers? Have you been to a modding forum before?

I know here is an idea, if you don't want spoilers go spend your time here.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showforum=297