Does Law Have a Right to Put Someone to Death ?

AncientSpaceAeon

Vote, Post, And Debate !  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Does Law Have a Right to Put Someone to Death ?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

I think that the law hasn't right to kill someone. It will just be the same thing that happened before to put that person to death. Maybe made by the police at the electric chair, maybe made by a judge, maybe made by a normal person... but it's a murder, at all.

I prefer to put that person in jail for ALL HIS LIFE. That's even worse that kill him instantly. You know you're going to die in jail, but you don't know how much time will you be there. That's very cruel. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :wacko:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rape is an act of affection.....thats a disturbing thought.... :mellow:

Well perhaps some prisons would be suitible, but that would never compare to how the killers victim suffers 26 stab wounds and only 3 of them being fatal, or how the victim was slowly beat to death.(real examples)

Sometimes, not even death will justify or equal what the killer did, but it may put the family and the puplic at rest knowing their dead.

I think that death penalty should be extended to other crimes as well, such as sever child abuse, rape, driving drunk and killing someone(Involuntary manslaughter, basicly a slap on the wrist)

@ Burna G and others

Bravo, well written. You realy are good.

Please, and it goes for anybody, WHEN I SAY KILLING IN AFFECTION, I say something COMPLETLY WRONG.

The word exists in Danish meaning when "your mind was out of control during a killing).

I thought (stupidly) I could use the same word (which one can in many occasions)

So I understand now the outrage about my post.

I AM SORRY.

I do not kill people with great affection, and i do not rape women compasonately LOL

Sometimes, not even death will justify or equal what the killer did, but it may put the family and the puplic at rest knowing their dead.

I think that death penalty should be extended to other crimes as well, such as sever child abuse, rape, driving drunk and killing someone(Involuntary manslaughter, basicly a slap on the wrist)

Pyrosocial for President .... my sentiment exactly !

.... So I understand now the outrage about my post.

I AM SORRY.

I do not kill people with great affection, and i do not rape women compasonately LOL

Hah, you joker .... although in all honesty Balagor there are people out there that we would all like to kill " ... with great affection ..." lmao.

No matter how tough the woman is on the outside, sometimes all it takes is an unkind word or gesture to unravel her emotionally and rape is

like crushing her soul, but you know that.

awsome i got a nomination! :thumbsup:

so "your mind was out of control during a killing" thats like when some one claims temperary insanity, like if a person is in a car crash that kills some one Close to them, he gets out and kills the other driver who caused the wreck, or if some one sees their spouse cheating on them.

awsome i got a nomination! :thumbsup:

so "your mind was out of control during a killing" thats like when some one claims temperary insanity, like if a person is in a car crash that kills some one Close to them, he gets out and kills the other driver who caused the wreck, or if some one sees their spouse cheating on them.

Yeah, that is called "Killing in affection" in Danish.

I tried my dictionary, but it´s not there. It is when someone looses hes temper and claim

to be temporarely "insane".

I think however in some cases it IS true.

It can start with a stupid quarrel, they are maybe even drunk.

It escalates, and suddenly there´s a fight, and

before anybody takes notice there is a knife, and a dead body.

That was not planned, it was an accident.

It should never had happend, but it did happen.

I think now that a death penalty is a high price to pay.

Then there are people forced to a bad life of steeling and murdering,

because of social inheritage (for example Soweto ZA). What are we gonna do with

them? Kill them all, until there will be no more crimes?

That will take quite some time, unless we speed up the proccess (read Mein kampf)

Or isn´t it about time we take care about the real problems that causes all the murdering, plundering and raping?

In Denmark we havn´t had death penalty for sevaral hundered years, and our crime rate (murder, plunder, rape)

is far less than USA, Brasil, Canada and South Africa.

Why? Even the most low life, drinking, unimployd, homeless, can still get a bed to sleep in, food and hospital.

Sorry for my sarcasm with Mein Kampf. I couldn´t help it

"..... unlless we speed up the proccess (read Mein kampf) ....."

Let's not go there .... it's an unsavory can of worms ....

I said it was sarcasm.

Read the rest please

I did, so smoke a peace pipe ... lol.