ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

I am offering modeling help to make DA mod

turbojoys

HOLY SHABITE!!

I just found this thread and its awesome!!

I didnt even know that anyone was yet able to add NEW models for armour weapons into DA??? but obviously you can, this has made my week, great work guys keep it up :banana:

I know this isnt on the mod request thread Buuut.. do you think there will be anyone with the interest in adding LOTR style armours i.e. the golden looking high elf armour and some more saxon/viking armour like Rohan wear?

The game Mount & Blade has all sorts of medeival armour added (Im not making a comparison) but as adding your own 3d models is possible we could have such a huge variety of new armours and weapons

Anyway looking great

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Deceptive Warrior: if you don't rename the files (step 3), they will replace the model you took as base. If you do it carefully (not choosing a name already taken), it will be a completely new model ready to be added to whatever_varation.gda. I added the armor here as a new variation of heavy armor, without replacing any other armor, so I know for a fact it is possible.

hey kzelsama .. do you think you can make a ready to release package for me on this ??? you know adding some bonus attributes and whereabout to obtain the armor and stuff. i adjusted the weighting as closed to my like as posiible (although more works can be done, but i dont think its visible in most of situation) ... so i would say its good to go

@Deceptive Warrior: if you don't rename the files (step 3), they will replace the model you took as base. If you do it carefully (not choosing a name already taken), it will be a completely new model ready to be added to whatever_varation.gda. I added the armor here as a new variation of heavy armor, without replacing any other armor, so I know for a fact it is possible.

Thanks for that!

I'll be attempting your procedure to see if it works, atleast until the max exporters are adequate.

Kudos on the tutorial you have!

kzelsama has released the armor for me ... download is now available in the armor category .... its called Necromonger Armor ... i hope you guys would like it.....

ok thats it for now .... if anyone need modeling help for their mod or simply just want new model mesh to be available for the game ,,,, you are welcome to contact me ... i will be glad if i can help....

it has been fun and thank you all who hav been helpful to me

Ooo oooo God almighty! I love The Necromonger Armor and The Choricles Of Riddick..I made a Request on the Fo3Nexus a small while ago fro the Armor+ weapons: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=168106&hl=

Be more than happy to see NecroMonger Forces battle it out for Control for the Wasteland.

I know this is intended for Dragon Age but would it be possible when the Amror is finished, to Nab the Resources and make a Conversion to Fallout? I Have the Weapon Model Mesh already and can use The Operation: Anchorage Gauss Rifle Projectile as its projectile.

This is so far a beautiful Mod and Cannot get my eyes of it. I have 3ds max and Nifscope etc for tweaking. Big thanks and good luck with the Mod.

Zombie.

some good news turbojoy!

The 3dsMax exporters work perfectly...

Here's the link...http://social.bioware.com/project/563/#discussions

I can help if you need the skeleton resource from the game. I've managed to get armor in as well via those exporters