Need a Classy Door Texture

DavidBudreck

Hi,

I need a classy looking door texture that fits SkModularDoor01, ideally with carved panels, but anything that looks classy would work. I have been unsuccessful finding anything that I can retexture and refit myself.

I've got the frame, so I don't need that, just the door itself. I need it for the interior of a VERY Classy castle/palace.

Or, can somebody just point me to an existing texture that would work?

I almost got the Bruma Interior door to fit, but now matter how many times I tried to tell myself it looked OK, it was just stupid looking.

This is way beyond my limited retexturing abilities.

Hi,

I need a classy looking door texture that fits SkModularDoor01, ideally with carved panels, but anything that looks classy would work. I have been unsuccessful finding anything that I can retexture and refit myself.

I've got the frame, so I don't need that, just the door itself. I need it for the interior of a VERY Classy castle/palace.

Or, can somebody just point me to an existing texture that would work?

I almost got the Bruma Interior door to fit, but now matter how many times I tried to tell myself it looked OK, it was just stupid looking.

This is way beyond my limited retexturing abilities.

could you find and link to a picture of something you want the door to look like?

Thank you.

Unfortunately, anything I've got looks totally stupid. The type of door I would ideally want is an unused (as far as I can tell) texture from Nibenay Castle, but is way the wrong color, and doesn't fit the mesh at all. And, nothing is able to open it, not Photoshop, or Gimp, or Paint, or several others.

However, I'm not too picky, except that it needs to work for both interior and exterior doors, and be very classy looking, like one would expect for a beautiful castle or palace door.

The best I can do is this: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Neu...room_00182u.jpg

A carved panel door, but the one in the picture is not arched like SkModularDoor01, and I would like the wood to be a little lighter.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, anything I've got looks totally stupid. The type of door I would ideally want is an unused (as far as I can tell) texture from Nibenay Castle, but is way the wrong color, and doesn't fit the mesh at all. And, nothing is able to open it, not Photoshop, or Gimp, or Paint, or several others.

However, I'm not too picky, except that it needs to work for both interior and exterior doors, and be very classy looking, like one would expect for a beautiful castle or palace door.

The best I can do is this: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Neu...room_00182u.jpg

A carved panel door, but the one in the picture is not arched like SkModularDoor01, and I would like the wood to be a little lighter.

what texture from "nibenay castle" are you refering to?

textures\mjy castle textures\amjyicdoor02.dds

It works in game, but when I try to open it in GIMP all I get is a checkerboard. A friend that has Photoshop tells me that won't open it either, along with about three other programs.

When I apply it to SkModularDoor01, it just plain doesn't fit. It also fades to a light blue in a really funky way, and has two vertical white stripes, and doesn't have a door handle.

OMG! That is beautiful, thank you!

Could you leave the colors just like that? And then make a second one using the same pattern that is white and gold?

That would be perfect for some inside and some outside doors!

Given a choice, I would rather have the door texture just be all door, not the white trim around, if that would look OK.

Thank you! :thanks:

ay, get that of ASAP! If any bots find it, your email will be spammed to the ground!

use the [ code ][ /code ] tags (without the spaces, it's the button with a parchment and a + ) to attempt to prevent this. Sending a PM is usually the safest.