Proper museum

philcollins

There are a couple museum mods but only two that i have tried are any good the dwemer and the natural history museums. NOW LETS GET TO THE POINT! we need a museum that has all the exhbits of a museum ya know a skeleton exhibit with different bones of animals mostly dinosaurs (Because i like dinosaurs ALOT!). A dwemer and ayleid exhibit with mummys and artifacts like a typical egyptian exhibit but lore freindly :biggrin:. An armor exhibit with suits of armor and weapons that knights would use. A gift shop (Got to have that!) And some other exhibits that i can't think of right now :confused: EDIT: I'll make the museum but i'll need the skeletons the skeletons for animals and dinsaurs should use the vanilla textures then once i'm finished i'll put it on the nexus. Here are the dinosaurs i want

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...osaurus_Sue.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...Spinosaurus.jpg

Edited by philcollins

This will probaly be the first museum mod like this so please help double post i am sorry i just can't model anything!

I've removed your bump posts and changed your images to links for the sake of anyone without broadband. Please review the forum rules as it pertains to bumping

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=2881

Your signature is also a bit too large vertically. Please change it.

No offense, but then you're kinda out of luck here. Something like this is dependent on someone taking the several years needed to create all those models. This is an awful lot of work to be asking for.

Edited by Vagrant0

I see that i suck at giving ideas :( Maybe i different people made all the models it would go faster? But still the critics guild and bionicles arn't going anywhere.

Well, maybe instead of thinking of some grand, seemingly impossible idea, maybe aim a bit closer to match the themes, history, and other things which are already present in the game.

If you Google "free 3ds max models" it will bring up numerous sites that have free models. If you find those, you might be able to get somebody to simply port them into oblivion. Most of the free models come textured, ready to convert. Most also have a creative commons license which means you would have to give credit to the source authors and release anything pertaining to their work for free, which isn't a problem in a community such as this :cool:

Here's a link to a major warehouse of cool stuff:

3D Warehouse

and a dinosaur skeleton off a simple 5 sec search:

Einosaur Skeleton Giganotosaurus

If you make more detailed searches, you will undoubtedly find the models that will suit you (other than that unfinished one :wink: ) Please PM me if you end up finishing your mod. I would love to be one of the first to play around in it (and pose little dino bone statues in all my houses).

Hope this gets you started in the right direction,

theuseless

-edit-

fixed broken links. Sorry about that.

• 3 weeks later...