Sudden increase in Carry Weight and Gold during game without using any console commands or cheats.

currentlemon

I was playing Skyrim earlier today and for some reason, my carry weight and gold suddenly increased. I just finished fighting a dragur boss and before leaving the area, I noticed my carry weight increased from 430 to 1300 and my gold increased from 2000 to 6000. Please note that I did not use any cheats or console commands to make this happen. I'm wondering if this is some kind of glitch. I was stuck on that dragur boss for some time, making me reload a lot. I was doing the gauldur amulet quest where you first recieve part of the amulet that increases your health. I had to fight the boss of the dongeon and a dragon prest and another dragur boss after that. I got stuch fighting all those bosses I had to reload and retry again and again for a time. After it was over and I looted everything and learned a new dragon shout, my gold and carry weight suddenly increased. I'm wondering if this is some kind of glitch in the game or it has something to do with mods. I need some opinions on this.

I'm using Skyre enemy modules and enhanced enemy AI during my new playthrough. I can post my entire load order of mods, but I don't know if the problem is a glitch in the game or if I have problems with my mod. So I'll hold it of for the time being.