A Strap On

Bahzahkhain

Could somebody make a Strap On for use with the "Animated Prostitution" mod?

I would do it myself but frankly I'm useless at modelling. :unsure:

I'm aware that there is a Strap On with one of the optional extras for the mod. But if I enable that extra it prevents me from using Custom Hair, Eyes or Races. :wallbash:

JoshNZ has kindly made the option to use a strap on he hasn't made already.

All I require is the apparel. No clever scripting involving the mod necessary. :biggrin:

Thank You and Good Luck! :thumbsup:

try changing the load order of the strap on to before the custom hair in fomm, see if that works (i can't certain i havn't tried)

I've tried changing the load order, doesn't help I'm afraid.

Because the addon inherently changes the race (etc.) options I can't really get around it because as soon as it's activated ingame, any custom hairs (etc.) I'm using disappear from the options and return them to default.

Hence why I need a simple item of clothing added.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Soo... Anything yet?

I recommend you get acquainted with the FO3edit training guide; specifically, conflict filtering and manual path plug in's. That's what i used in order to fix the hair pack conflicts. When you gain a better understand of how this stuff works, look at agebasedbodies.esm (after FO3edit is done analyzing your load order) and note the conflicts (in red). Click on one and note the one conflict that agebasedbodies.esm has with your hair pack... its likely that it is "race" and is the only conflict present. You will want to create an override that has agebasedbodies.esm as the overriding file. Right click on agebasedbodies.esm, create the override, and then skim agebasedbodies.esm in FO3edit to determine what the override is conflicting with. At this point, drag and drop the hair pack conflict losers into the newly created override (ignore the "race" conflicts at this point, you want agebasedbodies.esm to win that conflict). Once you are done with all the conflicted races, simply continue with your merged patching, and that should fix it.

If your continuing a saved game, there may still be one or two NPC's that fall victim to the "old age" bug; but for the most part, Body control and the strap on should work properly. If you are starting a new game, there should be no problems.

Hope that helps.