ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

plasma/ gauss type weapons going threw npcs and not harming them

i dont know if this is a mod or some type of glitch but everytime i use (mostly the plasma weapons i seem to hit more times with a lazer gun, when it comes to the gauss sniper riffle (forgot where i got it) i can shoot 1 out of 4 times it will hit someone..

i5 2500k 3.3gz (i bought it 2 yrs ago)

8 gb ram

windows 7 (thank god)

AMD HD 6800

darn i forgot how to get my mod listings up =( from boss right now im on my laptop and not my pc

(i do know i need to upgrade my GPU to something newer dono what tho. last one i got 2 yrs ago was 350 bucks usd on new egg..)

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it's NOT hardware related. The only thing that can diagnose this now is your load order because this type of problem has someone messing around with geck written all over it. What you can try (if your load order is not massive) is uninstall all non-plugin based mods, and and re-install them one by one. Or, just take off each mod, see if the problem is fixed, if not, re-install and move to the next one.

Edited by Odioss

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it's NOT hardware related. The only thing that can diagnose this now is your load order because this type of problem has someone messing around with geck written all over it. What you can try (if your load order is not massive) is uninstall all non-plugin based mods, and and re-install them one by one. Or, just take off each mod, see if the problem is fixed, if not, re-install and move to the next one.

i might try this but my biggest problem with that is some of my mods require to have others active. like the MNK-RHINO Gauss Revolver(that just came out but i had this happening before i got that mod and the others that are needed for the animation.

i tryed what u said. the game loaded fine, but at the start/ load screen all of the text where gone and the mouse icon would only be seen on the sides of it. O-o (u would only see the guy holding the gun and the tower in the background if it was a wallpaper...)

i think i might have a hidden mod somewhere (if thats passable. (i did leave the body mod and the recon armors. did not want to find them again. xD )

in the end it would not allow me to take out mods and the worse case happened. fpor some odd risen, my MAIN loved mods (the underground house that has over 10k worth of stuff in it would not load into the game and other mods that i some how had working together stopped.. so i was forced to re D/L the game from steam (now i wish i have a hard copy. took over 12 rs to D/l it. something to do my modem (wireless D-links router and or usb PC Netgear wireless thingy now its giving me alots of truble saying computer is connect and set up right but something about the DNS not working. (i should be able to get 1.8mb a min i was alot of the time getting kilobytes.

but so im sad. up all night with it then blacked out at 12 pm xD

i was using FOMM and nexus. dono y the fomm started to not remember the settings for the plug'ins. i disabled them on 1 end and in ats still active was still active. its like everytime i did something it would rest to what was already seted some time before on the plug'in side (1st page that opens in fomm)