"Spiky" Hair Style

TokiZensekai

Okay,

After looking through the pages of the lovely Nexus's database for Fallout 3's wonderful Mods and add-ons to the game, I noticed something was wrong.

All those hair mods out there, there's a ton of them, and I noticed that most of them, were for females. And even with what Male haircuts we had, they all had but ONE, I repeat, ONE hairstyle in there!

I mean, c'mon! I'm seeing all these other "fantasy fancharacters," crazy renegades, plenty of sluts...<cough> with their white, shoulder length hair and the girls with their crazy fadish hairstyles and what not, but seriously people!!

WHERE ARE THE SPIKY HAIRCUTS?!?

Sorry if this sounds more like a rant rather than a request, but please, it'd be much appreciated if someone did this simple request! Of course, unless I happened to overlook one of these "hair" mods that had the spiky hairstyle in it. If so, please let me know! Thank you. :wacko:

Your right modeling hair is difficult. Especially making an elaborate spiky hair style like what is being asked for here. But admittedly i also wish there were some more male hair styles as well. I mean if Star Wars Jedi Academy got a Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children mod were you got to play as Cloud Strife. Then i would imagine someone out there is capable of making few decent male hair styles for Fallout 3. I mean its not as if they have to think up the style for them selves just make based off of a Final Fantasy character like Cloud or Zack.

Your right modeling hair is difficult. Especially making an elaborate spiky hair style like what is being asked for here. But admittedly i also wish there were some more male hair styles as well. I mean if Star Wars Jedi Academy got a Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children mod were you got to play as Cloud Strife. Then i would imagine someone out there is capable of making few decent male hair styles for Fallout 3. I mean its not as if they have to think up the style for them selves just make based off of a Final Fantasy character like Cloud or Zack.

Yes, I have actually tried hair like that myself, and failed...

I think the game needs some more male hairstyles, especially some more masculine long hair styles.

But the point being, I have tried before and failed, and for someone to call it a simple request is sort of a slap in the face.

I will try again later when I get better at texturing (that was the part that killed it last time)