Which is better

rbrophy2

Which is better  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better

• Xbox 360 (Logical choice:)
    • Ps3 (Non-logical choice)

Lol Im just joking man. Even with my previous posts Im pretty much sayin how lousy the system is. Breaks all the time. ( I literally had 4 xbox's ) Red ring of death etc etc.. My brothers had a ps3 when it launched, and its lasted him since. But I have a 360, have fun with it n thats all that matters :) PS3 is cool, I'm not gonna knock it cuz If i had one Id be playing the heck outta it there are alotta titles on the system I wanna play. But theres so few games on the system that grab my attention. Sure MGS was cool, prolly a few others but I cant think of em.... cuz xbox gots better games.. lol

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I choose Xbox 360 since it has better price tag, you get Xbox live, the games are rather nice. Graphics wise not as good as ps3 but you pay for what you get. The games are rather nice. I'd still choose to have a PC though, hands down.

• 1 month later...

Square (Now called Square Enix I think), and many other major players signed on with PS3. Though the x-box is a safe choice, Sony has better titles overall. I can't live without Final Fantasy for very long, Despite the fact my favorite titles have already moved on in the gaming worlds.

Dead Space, FTW