Runescape Overhaul Request

Danuve_Coil

Danuve Coil here again on the subect of Runescape Styled mods...

Before you pass this off as another request by an inexperianced teenager who would get mad at being denied his RuneScape toys (as I have seen on the forums one time or another) please, listen to what I have to say. :thumbsup:

--My Final Fantasy 7 Idea--

Players of Final Fantasy VII have fell in love with it's sequals and how they reinvent the looks of the original 4 disk game set. You see the characters turn from polygonal characters to what seems to be living, breathing, functioning human beings (...and

Red XIII). :confused:

People usually don't want to work with RuneScape because of one MAJOR thing: The graphics are H-O-R-B-L-E!! (I misspelled horrible wrong intentionally just because calling it horrible would be an upgrade). But what if, like Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, we had up-to-date examples of whatever item it is requested? :pinch:

I'm a self proclaimed artist and a runescape player myself, and if anyone is willing to help, I could turn those... things... on runescape, into something befitting the world of Tamriel. If you would, take a look at "RuneHQ.com" and browse through the items. IMO, some of the things on there are at least HALF WAY to looking good, but I'll update them. :wink:

Please, PM me if you have any ideas.

Danuve Coil :ninja: