Any way to delete useless notes from Pipboy?

Even without any mods this always bugged me, but now with an extensive mod load list, the problem just keeps getting worse and worse as I play. Apart from schematic notes, there are maybe a handful of notes that I'd like to keep for good, but the darn thing just keeps cluttered more and more with unnecessary stuff (quest notes mostly) that serve no purpose whatsoever.

Is there a console command or something that could get rid of them? It's such a chore to try and find that single schematic note to check which items I need, for example.

You could try this console command:

RemoveNote <noteformID>

But you will have to lookup the form IDs of each note you want to remove. That is a time consuming thing to do and requires the GECK or a list of them somewhere that I don't know about.

You could try this console command:

RemoveNote <noteformID>

But you will have to lookup the form IDs of each note you want to remove. That is a time consuming thing to do and requires the GECK or a list of them somewhere that I don't know about.

I agree though I'd suggest using >FO3Edit< so the whole mod-list can loaded & can have an accurate formID (since the first two places is loadorder specific)