Deepscorn Upgrades not available from Rowley even after following all directions

- all Unofficial Offical patches applied

- DLC Vile Lair patch loaded third behind only Oblivion.esm and Unofficial Oblivion Patch

- ran around island before entering Deepscorn to make sure i got the "youve arrived" message

- got message to get upgrades from Rowley after reading journal inside Deepscorn

- didnt sell anything to Rowley, have only bought two enchanted items from him the whole game

and yet the upgrades never show up in Rowleys inventory

what gives?

still looking for help here. i saw a thread a while back (i think it was here) that described what info to post if you wanted help figuring out a mod problem but i couldnt find it

i also thought i saw a way to output your load order from OMM but now i cant find that either. maybe it was wrybash but im not using that anymore. so how can i paste a list of my mod order here without having to type in the whole list?

Make sure you have the DLC Vile Lair patch BELOW the DLC Vile Lair esp in your load list.

Wrye Bash is the best way to post a load order (but only really useful if you are also using WB to create a bashed patch). Here's a wiki link on OBMM load list as a text file.

well after messing around for an hour i finally discovered i had to buy the upgrades from Rowley while he was INSIDE wawnet inn NOT outside

i know in the past he wouldnt sell anything when he was inside so i always went to him when he was outside, but for some reason i had to go inside to buy the deepscorn upgrades. go figure