Unique names.

DagonTheranis

nothing special about mine except that my surname is one of the oldest surnames :) First name is Katy...nothing new I guess I spell it with "ty", is that different? :P

My name, Elena, is the most popular female name in country where I live, there are tens of women I know and many thousands I don't who share it with me. But the exact form of it is quite rare in most other countries. My surname on the other hand, while unremarkable, is very rare and we only heard of one family besides us having it.

My grandmother's official name is Apollinaria. Never ever heard it used anywhere, though she mostly uses Polina, which is rare, but happens.

Malachi Delacot, so you ARE an angel after all, I'm not mistaken :)

Oh, I don't claim that to be unique word, after all no one denies the one it comes from, Apollo. But as a first name... no, no one but her.

YAY! Staying awake for 36 hours! Now try that one...

Student? Or researching exotic methods of suicide? :)

Yay i'm student (kind of-go to school)

nope not suicide...i wasnt tired so i didnt go sleep, time flew by...i could have last longer but i was afraid my mom comes into my room yelling at me im insane or smth, cuz when i told her i havent slept for 24 hours she was like "dude, thats dangerous, look, your all white in your face. you could fall and break your neck cuz your so tired"...

Now imagine what she'd say when i was awake 48 hours...

gotta try that out!