Looking for pretty elf race to go with Stoker companion Mod

Aluviel

Hello,

I am looking for a prety elf race or something better than the vanilla charcters the game supplies for my companion stoker.

Stoker can be found here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/search.php

I had the ncient elven sorceress and that seemed to interfere with stokers face not showing up.

So I need a mod that wouolnt corrupt the game or interfere with Stoker not showing up whole and complete.

I hate to say it the mods tht come with the game are just ugly. I had a beautiful mytic elf with ren and sonyas hair however Stoker kept showing up with just a set of teeth in mid air.

I cant seem to start the game now unless I have mystic elf and srcess checked. So its back to redownloading the whole thing again.

I am downloading all 3 games Obliving, SI and Knights through Steam since I dont have shivering isles on cd.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated^^http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/17743-4-1257240657.jpg

Isnt he gorgeous and you should hear his voice Ahhhh^^

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/17743-2-1245138124.jpg

So how can you have a vannila looking avie with a hottie like that?

Thanks much!!

Do a search for "Elf" and restrict the Category to "Races, Classes, and Birthsigns" and you will get about 5 pages of Custom Elves.

Custom Elf Races are very popular :) Take your pick...

I personally don't play elves, but the ones I've seen and/or heard of the most are Ren's Mystic Elves.

Ahhh Thank you David!!

When I did a search before I wasnt sure if these were just NPC that walked around the game or if it was a companion or an actual race that I could use.

So the narrowing it down will help.

I had a lovley mystic elf by ren with sonyas hair ect, white haired everything. Then I went down to rescue stoker and he had no face. So Either I corrupted the game somehow or the mod was interfering big time.

I even got rid of the male body enhacer mod and unchecked better bodies.

So I have re downloaded the game hopefully for the last time^^

Thanks for responding to this^^

Smooches

Do a search for "Elf" and restrict the Category to "Races, Classes, and Birthsigns" and you will get about 5 pages of Custom Elves.

Custom Elf Races are very populat :) Take your pick...

I personally don't play elves, but the ones I've seen and/or heard of the most are Ren's Mystic Elves.

The other thing you could do, would be to sneak into the Stoker mod and make the race playable...

That way you could be Exactly the same race, not just something else cute :)

Thank you for your mail David and posting it here^^ Very sweet you took the time to do both ^^ It makes comming to these forums worth it^^

Thanks again and if I could change SToker to an elf id do it :P Hubba hubba