a wierd problem

well my DLC was not working at all (would not start up) so i had to use console commands to get them to start and then i thought i will go to point lookout boat and i get there and the dock was there with a whole bunch of these red triangle things with a "!" in it and they where the boat is suposed to be and there is a bunch of stuff in the middle of the triangles (bed, table,posters, ect.) and a women on the dock that tells me about her girl but no captain and no boat so i can't go to the place and then i go to the purifier to finish the main quest and there it a other triangle inside the purifier!!

What are those thing?

How to fix this?

Why are they there?

thank you for listening to my problem and helping me if you can and sorry for posting this if this is already posted and fixed.

well my DLC was not working at all (would not start up) so i had to use console commands to get them to start and then i thought i will go to point lookout boat and i get there and the dock was there with a whole bunch of these red triangle things with a "!" in it and they where the boat is suposed to be and there is a bunch of stuff in the middle of the triangles (bed, table,posters, ect.) and a women on the dock that tells me about her girl but no captain and no boat so i can't go to the place and then i go to the purifier to finish the main quest and there it a other triangle inside the purifier!!

What are those thing?

How to fix this?

Why are they there?

thank you for listening to my problem and helping me if you can and sorry for posting this if this is already posted and fixed.

As for the triangle problem, that means there is a missing mesh, so something probably went wrong when you installed the DLC. I would try reinstalling it and see if it works then.

For some reason the meshes aren't being accessed, that's what the "red triangle things with a "!" " are about.

Since this is about DLC, please make sure their files are in Fallout3's "Data" folder just like a regular mod (if you got them through "live").