Smaller Elf Ears

Ogramirad

There used to be mod for TESIV:Oblivion that somebody had re-textured some Dunmer ears for use with Bosmers, if I remember correctly, it has been many years ago now, but if I remember correctly they looked pretty darn good.

Found it: Smaller Elf ears by Tosimies http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/7942/?

There does not appear to have been such a mod made for Skyrim. :sad:

But maybe it could be made. :smile:

If it could be done, I think that would make a Great Alternative that would not look out of place really at all, if they were textured to match Bosmer skin tones, using the Dunmer Mesh.

I hope that gives ideas to somebody with the skills to make the mod, I would make it, but alas that is beyond the scope of my abilities. :sad:

I hope that Helps. :smile:

If you look at the difference of the two ears, I think it would make a Very Good Alternative mod.

Open those side by side in new tabs and click back and forth and I think you can see what I see maybe.. lol :D

why elves are not human you know and they are not supposed to look like humans either.

Was not trying to make them look human at all, just asking if a mod could be made like the one in my links, that provides a Lore based ear that is different from the default.

Peoples ears are not the same in actual life, it only makes sense, to me anyway, that it would be that way in the game to some degree within the limitations of the game of course. :smile: