If it does happen, HOW exactly will it happen?

Lip

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever thought about this, instead of "what if it does happen", "what about what if it doesn't happen?" Most predictions would be laughing-stocks, most would also start making excuses saying the calculations for mayan calender is wrong etc...

most would also start making excuses saying the calculations for mayan calender is wrong etc...
That's not a very good excuse.

A better excuse :

"We do not say this is the end of the world, but we say that this is the end of our time. The old age is ended, and now we are in the new age. Those crazy believers are just fools."

Still not over the y2k death, I'm not ready for another so soon.

I remember someone on a different forum had some sort of apocalypse counter, linking to prophecies and such, quite funny the count was way over 10.

15m, ha I laugh at the puniness, show me a 50m (living) one and I might consider it the end of the world.
I don't know, but they say the crocodile is captured (therefore maybe means killed first). I've seen the very low quality video, but seriously, people in my country is too low educated to make lies like that. Of course I don't believe it's the end of the world.